Cape Epic Battle Plan ...

Please do not misinterpret - I rest my case in that specific argument that Epic coaches have to be professional XCSR contestants before they can coach, not in the offering of a professional, qualified and validated service ... Sorry :thumbup:

Please elaborate.

I am not misinterpreting anything except the fact that you are looking more and more like a chancer or an opportunist to make it sound more larney.

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Admin can we get this deleted please? Forum clutter.

Agree somewhat - although I am very interested to see how long it takes before he "gets it" See it as an experiment in common sense. The scientist in my...

Please elaborate.

I am not misinterpreting anything except the fact that you are looking more and more like a chancer or an opportunist to make it sound more larney.

Elucidate your understanding of the law against malicious defamation and crimen injura. Should you be of the opinion that certain content does not carry your approval or that it is misleading, use the appropriate procedures to report it, or leave the said thread. Do not allow that the anonymous nature of your response encourage tasteless comments founded on your personal opinion with no substance.

Elucidate your understanding of the law against malicious defamation and crimen injura. Should you be of the opinion that certain content does not carry your approval or that it is misleading, use the appropriate procedures to report it, or leave the said thread. Do not allow that the anonymous nature of your response encourage tasteless comments founded on your personal opinion with no substance.

Maybe you can do the honest thing and take out an ad with thehub(like other suppliers do) instead of spamming the training / nutrition section with threads. I for one will take you more seriously, these fly-by-night gorilla marketing tactics won't get you any better response than you have already received in this thread. The training / nutrition section is there to discuss topics at hand...it isn't there for you to smous your services.

Don't threaten me with child speak.

Maybe you can do the honest thing and take out an ad with thehub(like other suppliers do) instead of spamming the training / nutrition section with threads. I for one will take you more seriously, these fly-by-night gorilla marketing tactics won't get you any better response than you have already received in this thread. The training / nutrition section is there to discuss topics at hand...it isn't there for you to smous your services.

https://www.bikehub.co.za/classifieds/35668-sport-performance-coaching-spring-special/

Fantastic...now can you keep your smousing to that thread / classified ad....if you want to promote your coaching do it there. Please don't start threads with links to that ad...unless you prepared to contribute without there being a cost involved...and no, telling me I am investing huge cash into doing the epic and I need you to tell me what to buy / not buy isn't a contribution...its a sales pitch.

PS I was actually talking about a banner ad like CWC...easybike...32GI....buycycle does. These guys are doing marketing right.

Now I consider myself a reasonable and decent human being and even I'm starting to think you're an ANC MEC with a penchant for training athletes. You seem to speak politics rather than english.

So far you're selling an ethereal whim and not letting anybody know what that whim is - your "lace it in linguistic honey so people will want to taste it" approach just aint working - you're coming across as a pompous muppit with more dictionary time and theoretical knowledge than actual real world ability.

You may be successful, a damn fine coach and a helluva nice guy but your interaction with your potential client base is not reflecting this or helping your cause at all.

I suggest a rethink...or in your language:

My suggestion would be to alter your conventional thought to achieve a paradigm shift that would result in a positive association and advantageous cognisance of your market offering.

Now I consider myself a reasonable and decent human being and even I'm starting to think you're an ANC MEC with a penchant for training athletes. You seem to speak politics rather than english. So far you're selling an ethereal whim and not letting anybody know what that whim is - your "lace it in linguistic honey so people will want to taste it" approach just aint working - you're coming across as a pompous muppit with more dictionary time and theoretical knowledge than actual real world ability. You may be successful, a damn fine coach and a helluva nice guy but your interaction with your potential client base is not reflecting this or helping your cause at all. I suggest a rethink...or in your language: My suggestion would be to alter your conventional thought to achieve a paradigm shift that would result in a positive association and advantageous cognisance of your market offering.

OMG now you are infected too..... ;)

cut, cut. cut...- you're coming across as a pompous muppit with more dictionary time and theoretical knowledge than actual real world ability....cut, cut, cut.

Eldron, he was a management consultant...

OMG now you are infected too..... ;)

Indeed! It's hard to believe but when I'm not smacking pedals I stalk the corridors and boardrooms of big business.

I hate it with a passion but it does pay for the bicycles.