• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, but the challenge was as follows:

Posted Today, 08:31

snapback.pngEnticement, on 14 September 2012 - 08:01 , said:

If you have not proven your genetic ability to perform on that level yet, forget it - redefine your goal. If you have the genetics but have not started with your preparation 3-4 years ago, forget it - redefine your goal. You can take an active rest day on 13 Jan 13, with a recovery ride on 14 Jan 13.

"I don't have much genetics, but I will beat you in any race...........with one leg."

The duel respondent gets to choose the manner in which the duel is settled. That's how duelling law works.

Nope it went like this:

I don't have much genetics, but I will beat you in any race...........with one leg.

You name the race 2nd 1/2 of next year - how about SA XCO Champs or SA XCM Champs if you want to suffer. What about XCO Worlds 2013, or then Hilton 2013?

Nope it went like this:

Enticement is therefore in his rights to name the races that he wants to compete in.

Edited by Octavian

You name the race 2nd 1/2 of next year - how about SA XCO Champs or SA XCM Champs if you want to suffer. What about XCO Worlds 2013, or then Hilton 2013?

What about something fun like the Hill2Hill.

This won't go down....Nature of the hub is that people throw challenges around, but in real life they are different....My money would have been on Dangle though....

You cannot hide the truth - your racing results reflect your training effort, but remember, one feather doesn't make a bird. Use specific races as milestones for indicating your preparation progress. For the Epic the Sabie Classic serves as a fantastic full-dress-rehearsal.

what rubbish

What about something fun like the Hill2Hill.

Fun? you can say that again! Look at the top speed I recorded down the mountain at last year's Hill2Hill! thank goodness for the duel sus though!

post-27214-0-90631500-1347619302.jpg

So someone Dangles a carrot to entice Enticement do an Epic Battle dual (we assume it is a duallie, but could any wheel format or type of bike pending what suites him best) of cycling skills/strength/speed ...... did I get this right?

This won't go down....Nature of the hub is that people throw challenges around, but in real life they are different....My money would have been on Dangle though....

Even with one leg?