Cape Epic Battle Plan ...

Don't worry Dangle - 2013 is still far away. By that time you would have been able to prepare all the excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentations and flip charts required to race an ultra marathon.

I like this, I saw last night I sommer made it on to the Ritchey website front page with Schurter, although it's only a small leetle corner .

Hoorah for manne with kanne.

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like this, I saw last night I sommer made it on to the Ritchey website front page with Schurter, although it's only a small leetle corner .

Hoorah for manne with kanne.

Can I offer you a conditioning program - this one is for free :thumbup:

The last time I was this excited was when I got an Epic entry.

Anyone - where, when is the 2013 champs, pretty please!!

I'm guessing no one knows yet

2012 was a split event, age group (Sept) and elite (August)

Was in the Cape and Natal oops sorry KZN so maybe 2013 in another province

Can I offer you a conditioning program - this one is for free :thumbup:

No freebies for me, I will rather get a boob job at this stage.

I am leaving nothing to chance.

Everyone now knows what Dangle looks like, but I'm interested to see the bike to be used!

I got my money on a Niner built up with 26 wheels. That Dangle oke knows what he's doing...

ooo donnerdag, this is going to be fun.

Dangle, better get that boob job done asap, and you better get another bike, that one you picked up from the Pawn Shop wont cut it :whistling:

So Enticement ... how are your racing results looking as of late?

You have been checking out Dangles, so you know who is, but who are you?

Mine suck as I don't race or hardly ever enter races, just for in-case you were going to ask.

I know nothing of Dangle - I even doubt if that is his picture. I'm not even interested in his performance as I always ride my own race. I will be 53 with the next SA Champs so I'm an old man that only started competitive mountain bike racing in 2008. You can check my workouts on Endomondo as I log them all there - I do around 300km a week mountain biking (not road), which is around 11 hours per week, and my aim is to do well next year, specifically on XCO. I used to by quite handy on the 800m as my genetics doesn't really make me a good long distance endurance athlete, although I have done a 2h45 marathon (running).

Just ordinary, but enjoying every moment of it! I have 4 children and we keep each other quite busy - sometimes they beat me, sometimes I beat them.

I got my money on a Niner built up with 26 wheels. That Dangle oke knows what he's doing...

Nooit ... it will be a rigid forked bike with min 150mm rear suspension

I know nothing of Dangle - I even doubt if that is his picture. I'm not even interested in his performance as I always ride my own race. I will be 53 with the next SA Champs so I'm an old man that only started competitive mountain bike racing in 2008. You can check my workouts on Endomondo as I log them all there - I do around 300km a week mountain biking (not road), which is around 11 hours per week, and my aim is to do well next year, specifically on XCO. I used to by quite handy on the 800m as my genetics doesn't really make me a good long distance endurance athlete, although I have done a 2h45 marathon (running).

Just ordinary, but enjoying every moment of it! I have 4 children and we keep each other quite busy - sometimes they beat me, sometimes I beat them.

I have always approved of beating ones children!

I'm guessing no one knows yet

2012 was a split event, age group (Sept) and elite (August)

Was in the Cape and Natal oops sorry KZN so maybe 2013 in another province

This year there were 2 - the ultra in Wellington and the marathon next weekend in Hilton KZN. I'm pretty sure it will be somewhere up north next year but will let you know when I have the information.

I am just guessing here but aren't you on of the people who organise the XCO racing series at Fountains, who owned DAD's Cycling in Centurion and worked for Fritz for a while? Your one sons name is David if I am correct

I have always approved of beating ones children!

Ha ha, not that beat, although that is also necessary some times, but not them beating me ...

I am just guessing here but aren't you on of the people who organise the XCO racing series at Fountains, who owned DAD's Cycling in Centurion and worked for Fritz for a while? Your one sons name is David if I am correct

Keep on guessing as this forum is mos ananymoes