It's Friday, so whats everyone's plans for the wknd

awesme

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Drink, smoke dope and shag a few prositutes

So all in all a quiet weekend then? No parrots involved??

Taking the poppie for a ride today at 3 across the road in our landlords private nature reserve (wish I was rich, he and the neighbours have created a game reserve, can do about 10-12km in there), taking a mate tomorrow from home to Skeerpoort and around, hoping to do around 60-70km but its easy road riding though and then on Sunday taking the poppie for a 40km ride locally. In between I still need to clean two cars, clean and service 2 bikes, sort out all the filing for the accountants for next weeks ultra boring meeting, do my invoicing and maybe just try to relax and have a beer or 5!

what about servicing poppie??

Awesome! I love it when these guys get excited - their legs spin and they go nowhere!

LOL he runs like a goofball but bites like hyena

Don't forget the final world cup XC and the Downhill at Val d'Isere

Live streaming on Red Bull TV

Burry still in with a chance but all the main manne are riding, so this will be a good preview for the Olympics mtb

Also Christoph Sauser's last World Cup race.

Eish good point, nearly forgot...like there's not going to be enough sport to watch this weekend...rugby, olympics, F1, Mtb WC

Guest Omega Man

Saturday: Building or riding Tokai or Both. Then Rugby in the arvo.

Sunday: Moto in the morning and then watching the Val' dIsere dh finals on my mates tennis court sized tele.

Beers will be liberally applied.

Last Friday of work with current job (last day on Tues) so I'll definitely have to have a sneaky toot or two.

Tomorrow rest and Olympics

Sunday long run (no bike in TZ so running it'll have to be)

I'm going totally wild tonight,

I cancelled bible study, Nobody's ever done that!

Instead I'm going out with my origami group, we've signed up for scrapbooking and I heard someone's going to bring a strawberry brutal fruit to share between the 9 of us.

Then we're going to go to Mcdonalds and order KFC at the counter.

this out of control thing is awesome.

I can't wait

Ja cradle has some places but not exactly challenging. Stockies in 6x4 ponds taking everything that looks like pellets(they get fed epol and that is why they taste freakin horrible). Also no catch and release, you have to keep(brookwood).

Jurassic is awesome, probably holds the biggest trout in SA and they are not fed....that is proper stillwater fishing. In gauteng I wouldn't bother for trout, yellowfish rules man, have you been to the vaal for it? Stream / river fishing is really cool, ten times better than ponds. a 2kg yellow(avg size) feels like a 3kg trout and runs harder, faster and longer.

Yuck, if you are going to stock, do it properly! We used to stock in Dullies... not with Epol though. Caught my biggest trout there... 7 pounds. Felt like I was pulling in a tugboat!

Never done yellowfish before. Keen to give it a shot :thumbup: