What do I do???

Wonder Woman

We have to stop seeing colour and work together, to make our country safe and better for everybody, fuelling the fire by just assuming things he most prob did steal it but tmrw take a pic upload it here and fight the battle against it not fuel racism by just saying it looks stolen..

There you go.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

couldn’t agree more with SK.

At no stage did i bring race into the topic, i said "...you see a guy in...", any race, it’s the first thing we all think, it’s human nature, there may very well be a logical explanation.

If it turns out that he works hard, saved and earned the bike, hell, I'm even going to support him even more, get him a card for rietvlei, take him on rides etc, but if it turns out to be a stolen bike then let’s try get it back to its rightful owner, even if that may be the insurance company.

When in doubt, I catch up to the guy/perp (if you can)and offer him R200 for the bike, He either says " **** are you on drugs, this bike is worth like 30k!" OR he say " Eish, ok"

If it's the latter, buy the bike get it back to the owner by add or police station and get your R200 back :whistling:

You go live in a shack in winter time, work for a stuck up white guy paying minimal wages, climb into a taxi to get around, have a open broken drop hole for a toilet infested with rodents, covered with aids and other diseases.

Had your family killed by whites in the previous 30 years.

Have all white people driving and living the high life in beautiful homes safe comfy warm clean homes

Steal a bike what a pleasure. dont blame them what do you do? be proactive! Create one job, do something small everyday if everybody helps just a little even a smile it goes a long way.

wake up have you been in their shoes?? whites killed them went into their locations and dragged them out shot them dead sisters mothers fathers..

you drive by in your ac vehicle with a well paid job, good home and judge someone riding a nice bike?

shame on you

Did it happen to you?

I was in the SAP in the 80's, and I saw more black on black violence / killing than White (Police) on black violence and killing. In fact, two of my friends was murdered by black people while trying to protect black people being attacked by their own people.

Blame the ANC Government for black people still having to use "open broken drop hole for a toilet infested with rodents, covered with aids and other diseases." They had almost 20 years to fullfill their promises of sanitation, running water and electricity to "all people". Instead they can spend 100 million rand on a conference / party, instead of delivering on their promises. Just imagine how many houses could have been build with the money?

Now that religion was so well covered yesterday, the OP here very cleverly moved onto yet another topic that is highly flamable: Race! I find it hard to believe that the OP would be serious about the statements made. Surely its done to see how we all would react and have a giggle about the whole thing.

SAPS was for the sissies.. My dad was in the army and after border duties did locations, and schools, Doesn't matter what who says we live comfortably because we forced them to go live in locations years back, sure we have good jobs because we had good schooling.

Sure they have good jobs now, why not they are also human

lots of them are more humble than us too

At the end of the day we as whites keep making our own future harder by this exact attitude we see here.

Mandela could have done the same but he knew the future lies in being humble, not judgemental, patient.

I once saw a hobo riding a Specialized Epic comp (near Fountains circle sometime last year)....must have sold all his worldly possessions for that bike...

Edited by FuelEX

My 2cents, if bike is in fact stolen, the guy you see riding it may not have been the one who stole it. Possibly not even realize its actual value. Might need his involvement in catching the guys selling stolen bikes.

and if you were in the saps in the 80s get it right please, you a typical example of only seeying colour! it was xhosas VS. zulus not black vs. black they did not care about your colour they fought for territory for their respective tribes. why? because our goverment forced them into locations so it is obvious territory was important because different cultures were trying to make a living.

not black fighting black.

Tribes, cultures, all squashed together by whites in locations

You go live in a shack in winter time, work for a stuck up white guy paying minimal wages, climb into a taxi to get around, have a open broken drop hole for a toilet infested with rodents, covered with aids and other diseases.

Had your family killed by whites in the previous 30 years.

Have all white people driving and living the high life in beautiful homes safe comfy warm clean homes

Steal a bike what a pleasure. dont blame them what do you do? be proactive! Create one job, do something small everyday if everybody helps just a little even a smile it goes a long way.

wake up have you been in their shoes?? whites killed them went into their locations and dragged them out shot them dead sisters mothers fathers..

you drive by in your ac vehicle with a well paid job, good home and judge someone riding a nice bike?

shame on you

Honestly??

Think you are on the wrong website - shouldn't you be on the News24 comments section? Ridiculous comments to say the least.

SAPS was for the sissies.. My dad was in the army and after border duties did locations, and schools, Doesn't matter what who says we live comfortably because we forced them to go live in locations years back, sure we have good jobs because we had good schooling.

snip snip.

Many will disagree with you there. On the border, you "knew" who the enemy was, as you could identify him (I know, I was there too) In the locations you were not sure if the person coming from the front is going to be a friend or a foe. We operated under very harsh conditions, made all the worse by the hoardes of journalists around. Did you know that they (the journalists / TV crews) threw sweets or money into the dustbins, and then filmed it when the kids swarmed over the dustbin to recover said items. Why do you think "they" were also there where cars were overturned and set alight? Because they paid one or two individuals to do it, and soon the mob mentality took over. More often than not, a tense but manageable situation escalated to uncontroleable riots as soon as the Media arrived on the scene.

So, if you were not there, you are not qualified to comment / judge.

Honestly??

Think you are on the wrong website - shouldn't you be on the News24 comments section? Ridiculous comments to say the least.

what makes this ridiculous? what part is incorrect?

and if you were in the saps in the 80s get it right please, you a typical example of only seeying colour! it was xhosas VS. zulus not black vs. black they did not care about your colour they fought for territory for their respective tribes. why? because our goverment forced them into locations so it is obvious territory was important because different cultures were trying to make a living. not black fighting black. Tribes, cultures, all squashed together by whites in locations

And it still continues today. Yes, it was black on black. A Xhosa is not more black than a Zulu.