What do I do???

Wonder Woman

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quite on the contrary, most of your posts are very well received. But I do think calling a grown man a boy based on his colour is a bit dodge. It's a small thing but highly offensive to a number of people.

Calling a black man “boy” or “kid” are only racially offensive pending on the context and intention on how the term is being used. If a person uses it with the purpose of trying to condescend or belittle a black man then of course if is offensive.

If it is used in a playful, slang-oriented way then I don’t see it being used in a disparaging way at all.

Just like many terms and phrases that are used in society, it is all based on the intention of the speaker on whether it is offensive or not. To have referred my Gardener as my garden boy, my apology if you find this offensive, but i assure you neither he nor i mean it in any racist or derogatory form.

Will edit original post.

kinda like me taking a bit of a beasting today

Taking a beasting? Is that when you get raped by a silverblack?

Being dominated?

To WW, ignore it. I've seen many a dodgy mtb being ridden around, one with the race numbers still attached...and then I though, put it on here, then you'll get some guy gave it to his gardener BS. So I , hopefully hes having a nice ride.Do something about it? You're doomed if you do, doomed if you don't.

To WW, ignore it. I've seen many a dodgy mtb being ridden around, one with the race numbers still attached...and then I though, put it on here, then you'll get some guy gave it to his gardener BS. So I , hopefully hes having a nice ride.Do something about it? You're doomed if you do, doomed if you don't.

Good point.

To all the whiners, next time your bike gets jacked and you ask for help on theHub, WW will just throw up her hands in the air and say- "whoops, I saw that S-works with an individual on it- but I thought you gave it to him..."

Bloody hypocrits

Good point.

To all the whiners, next time your bike gets jacked and you ask for help on theHub,

Bloody hypocrits

Can't I rather just phone my insurance company?