Post your Pyga

PYGA1

Hi Wil6

Attached is pictures.

This is a more racing shirt, I know Pyga is also doing a more loose fitting, MX/trail style.

Price is R515/shirt, but if all agree I'd like to add R100 per person/order so that we can buy Mark/TheHub and Cliff/Pyga each one also.

PM me if keen.

G

I'm keen, whats the price and hoe does it look?

post-25762-0-33964200-1423132510_thumb.jpg

post-25762-0-01075200-1423132520_thumb.jpg

post-25762-0-97768800-1423132530_thumb.jpg

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all

There are still guys wanting to get the shirts, but atm I'm not getting enough people interested...

I need a minimum of 12 shirts to be ordered.

G

I'm still in :thumbup:

Yes. Yes. I have had many enquiries... :P

As I have explained, I'm waiting for my knee to come right. It's getting there slowly.

Hey what about a skills/Pyga day, ooops, sorry.....knee jerk reaction.

Hey what about a skills/Pyga day, ooops, sorry.....knee jerk reaction.

So you ride Pygas for the day while getting skills, then come back to the shop, have a coffee/beer and buy a bike?

So you ride Pygas for the day while getting skills, then come back to the shop, have a coffee/beer and buy a bike?

Unfortunately the bike part and components is already done but will most certainly do the above and buy all the future toys and upgrades for the bike :thumbup:

I asked you earlier when you expecting your frames, my pre order went in during November last year. I'm told Friday 13th :eek: frame will be at the shop!!

Unfortunately the bike part and components is already done but will most certainly do the above and buy all the future toys and upgrades for the bike :thumbup:

I asked you earlier when you expecting your frames, my pre order went in during November last year. I'm told Friday 13th :eek: frame will be at the shop!!

They expecting them to land in a week or so. I'm banking on them taking a few days to organise everything and send them out. So two weeks!

They expecting them to land in a week or so. I'm banking on them taking a few days to organise everything and send them out. So two weeks!

Yup, sounds realistic.....

Hi Wil6

Attached is pictures.

This is a more racing shirt, I know Pyga is also doing a more loose fitting, MX/trail style.

Price is R515/shirt, but if all agree I'd like to add R100 per person/order so that we can buy Mark/TheHub and Cliff/Pyga each one also.

PM me if keen.

G

Sorry I'm out

Yeeeehhaaaaa!   Give it horns!

Hahaha....thanks a mil dude. Patience is a virtue (allegedly) :thumbup:

How's the recovery coming along?