Post your Pyga

PYGA1

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When are you expecting yours to arrive btw?

Apparently in the next two weeks or so the pre-orders will arrive. The rest of the shipment a week or two after that. The Trailhead will be a top tier Pyga dealer in Gauteng - verging on a concept store. :D

We will host a couple of Pyga demo days soon :thumbup:

Apparently in the next two weeks or so the pre-orders will arrive. The rest of the shipment a week or two after that. The Trailhead will be a top tier Pyga dealer in Gauteng - verging on a concept store. :D

Sounds flippin' groovy :thumbup:

Just a question out of interest: Are these done with the knowledge and permission of PYGA? Is the "P" emblem not protected?

I don't know actually. I don't gain any money with this and its made for people with PYGA bikes to make their bikes even more beautiful.

If it's a problem i'll delete them, no problem :)

Edited by flowCountry

I don't know actually. I don't gain any money with this and its made for people with PYGA bikes to make their bikes even more beautiful.

I couldn't care.  I don't own PYGA and I think they are a nice value add to the bike.  Was just wondering.

I'm looking for something like this but it is a bottle opener. Any ideas where available?

I think Bibi has.

And what about Pyga, or any bike, skills day?

And what about Pyga, or any bike, skills day?

Yes. Yes. I have had many enquiries... :P

As I have explained, I'm waiting for my knee to come right. It's getting there slowly.

Why not contact Pyga and see if they want you to supply them, nice product at a reasonable price.

Why not contact Pyga and see if they want you to supply them, nice product at a reasonable price.

Good Idea! I'll ask them.

Hi all

There are still guys wanting to get the shirts, but atm I'm not getting enough people interested...

I need a minimum of 12 shirts to be ordered.

G

Hi all

There are still guys wanting to get the shirts, but atm I'm not getting enough people interested...

I need a minimum of 12 shirts to be ordered.

G

I'm keen, whats the price and hoe does it look?