Post your Pyga

PYGA1

The best is to speak to the Pyga guys them self

G

Hi guys

I am looking into a Oneten29, but I see the smallest frame size available is a medium. I am on the short side of the size guide (around 168 cm)- is it still worth looking into, or will I be too short to fit comfortably on the bike?

Does anyone else around this size ride one, and how is the handling?

Cheers :)

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys I am looking into a Oneten29, but I see the smallest frame size available is a medium. I am on the short side of the size guide (around 168 cm)- is it still worth looking into, or will I be too short to fit comfortably on the bike? Does anyone else around this size ride one, and how is the handling?  Cheers :)

Just got my one ten (2 days ago), medium frame. I'm 172 cm. Only ridden it once so far and will be back on it tomorrow. I know im definitely not too short arsed for it so doubt you will be. Pyga website shows medium frame suitable for 168 - 178 cm

Took my new OneTen 29 out for a few ride today. Blown away at how she eats up the rough stuff. Converted from 26 hardtail, so wheel size and full suss were both new to me. Super stoked with my purchase.

As expected, I found the Fox fork to be a bit under spec for this build, but it's a stop gap measure until I can afford (ie until my wife lets me buy) a better fork (Pike/MRP/X Fusion probably)

post-38402-0-17638600-1424030049_thumb.jpg

post-38402-0-05593100-1424030066_thumb.jpg

Hi guys

I am looking into a Oneten29, but I see the smallest frame size available is a medium. I am on the short side of the size guide (around 168 cm)- is it still worth looking into, or will I be too short to fit comfortably on the bike?

Does anyone else around this size ride one, and how is the handling?

Cheers :)

From my one ride on my OneTen, the frame seems quite small. Handles brilliantly. U might have to play around with stem length and seat position, but I reckon you'll be able to get a fit on an M.

I would try and test it out first though, as u don't want to drop that amount of cash on the wrong size.

From my one ride on my OneTen, the frame seems quite small. Handles brilliantly. U might have to play around with stem length and seat position, but I reckon you'll be able to get a fit on an M.

I would try and test it out first though, as u don't want to drop that amount of cash on the wrong size.

Took my new OneTen 29 out for a few ride today. Blown away at how she eats up the rough stuff. Converted from 26 hardtail, so wheel size and full suss were both new to me. Super stoked with my purchase.

As expected, I found the Fox fork to be a bit under spec for this build, but it's a stop gap measure until I can afford (ie until my wife lets me buy) a better fork (Pike/MRP/X Fusion probably)

Just got my one ten (2 days ago), medium frame. I'm 172 cm. Only ridden it once so far and will be back on it tomorrow. I know im definitely not too short arsed for it so doubt you will be. Pyga website shows medium frame suitable for 168 - 178 cm

Thanks all for the input, I am super keen to give one try! I usually find smaller frames easier to manage, so definitely want to make sure it fits before I buy :)

My Pyga build is nearly there! Dropper check, xx1 check, flow wheels check, wide bars check, xt brakes check, RS revalation 140 check, not sure what I'm missing ???? , besides the frame of course ????post-37058-0-67340500-1424167168_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mpati29

My Pyga build is nearly there! Dropper check, xx1 check, flow wheels check, wide bars check, xt brakes check, RS revalation 140 check, not sure what I'm missing , besides the frame of course attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Whahahahha that's funny dude ... Nice one

Not funny it's a planned move ????, hopefully soon

an awesome move there brilliant bikes,all the pyga's are. That's gonna be one sweet build, Still had a good laugh though ????

Hi Ranger

Drop me a pm. And I'll get back to you in the new year re the next order.

G

What's happening with the shirts?

Not funny it's a planned move , hopefully soon

Will the Trance frame be up for sale? :ph34r:  I might be interested if it's a large :offtopic:

Not getting enough people interested. :(

We need 12 min, think we're on 6 shirts atm

G

What's happening with the shirts?