2013 Cape Argus Pick n Pay Cycle Tour

CycleTourWebbie

Was in the queue for about 20 mins and then got kicked out again

'Timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding.'

Snap.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

whats the rush? Its not as if they are going to sell out in the first week or anyhting? Or are there 10's of thousands waiting in the wings on the news that maybe we not going up Boyes? :whistling:

whats the rush? Its not as if they are going to sell out in the first week or anyhting? Or are there 10's of thousands waiting in the wings on the news that maybe we not going up Boyes? :whistling:

Excitement for the most beautiful cycling race in the world.

We live in an age of instant gratification.

Cape Argus Pick n Pay Cycle Tour

Sunday, 10 March 2013

Done my entry - I'm in for >>>>>check the dates from PPA above

So no you can't doit again ! :whistling:

Excitement for the most beautiful cycling race in the world.

fair point, and that it is :thumbup:

We live in an age of instant gratification.

and too true, yes we do....

Point(s) taken - but I'm with dracs on this. Will not find me sitting in the study at 12 tomorrow, card in hand. Whenever I'm at the computer over the weekend, I'll do it, but jeez, it's not as if 30 000 will have entered by Monday morning.

I don't remember a split, oh yes because I was working on the front, try it you will probably like it.

i Was at the front and when the marshalls said slow down, sharp turn ahead...like a fool I slowed down. I only caught up after Fishoek. :huh:

Entry done. The new process is awesome and painless. Well done organisers

My 10th next year :thumbup:

Edited by djvr

Cool queuing system - having lunch and entering the Argus at the same time, well done. Tell Computicket about your system...

Entry - check! Not even 15min in the queue. Seems a very efficient system. Here's to a first round of the Cape!

I don't remember a split, oh yes because I was working on the front, try it you will probably like it.

I also worked on the front in the beginning but I'm not the best climber so I moved back on boyes, then it split and I was fooked.

Got my Noddy badge for working in the front did you get yours?

Was in the queue for about 20 mins and then got kicked out again

'Timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding.'

Entry done. What a pleasure it was today

2013 will be Argust no. 13

+1 new system is awesome!

Took me all of 10 minutes

at 13h00 I was entry 8000 + so definitely filling up quickly, better be safe than sorry.if you ask me.