This country is sick

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Compare that to the story yesterday of the 8, 7 year olds, kicking their class mate within an inch of his life for ratting on them, then we have a serious bout of rott setting in.

you can only hope that his new found friends in jail will love him like he loved her, and hopefully record it as well.

A whole bunch of valid questions below the article. What was a 12 and a 14 year old doing at a 20 year old dude's place? What kind of parenting did they receive for them to just down booze? Did he strap it down and funnel it down their throats? Doubt it. The whole story sounds a little bit like two ("kommin") poppies who tried to be "a bietjie groot vir hulle skoene", and it backfired on them. Why did she show the video to friends at school? To look for symphathy for the terrible act, or to show off? The guy was in the wrong, obviously, but don't think the poppies were innocent angels either...

Edited by Azonic

A whole bunch of valid questions below the article. What was a 12 and a 14 year old doing at a 20 year old dude's place? What kind of parenting did they receive for them to just down booze? Did he strap it down and funnel it down their throats? Doubt it. The whole story sounds a little bit like two ("kommin") poppies who tried to be "a bietjie groot vir hulle skoene", and it backfired on them. Why did she show the video to friends at school? To look for symphathy for the terrible act, or to show off? The guy was in the wrong, obviously, but don't think the poppies were innocent angels either...

I dont think one can hold a 12 and 14 year old to a "non-kommin" person's standard's. They are just kids and don't know what they are doing to themselves...

I dont think one can hold a 12 and 14 year old to a "non-kommin" person's standard's. They are just kids and don't know what they are doing to themselves...

I think you give kids these days too much credit. It isn't Lego and Barbies these days buddy.

Calling a 12 year old a "kommin" poppie? Dude you must not procreate.

Calling a 12 year old a "kommin" poppie? Dude you must not procreate.

http://chzmemebase.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/memes-pimp-my-grammar-nazi.jpg