I Will Help You Post The Perfect Classifieds Add

Hairy

Your Thoughts  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Your Thoughts

• Yes this is the best idea ever and I can't believe we have lived without it before
    • Sign me up
    • This will never work, I only sell my goods through word of mouth or by making cheesy posters that I put up on my car window

Services will be charged at15%due to overwhelming requests to sell goods ranging from old grips to Russian brides I am upping the fee to 25% of sale price, a real bargain considering my ultimate and infinite knowledge of selling and buying bikes and parts.

How does it work if someone posts a wanted ad? Do you sponsor 15% 25% towards the eventual buying price?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How does it work if someone posts a wanted ad? Do you sponsor 15% 25% towards the eventual buying price?

If they are posting wanted adds then they want to speak to that other chap who has the ultimate knowledge of what bike you need to buy.

Follow the link below for ease of reference.

https://community.bikehub.co.za/topic/119264-selecting-the-right-tools-for-the-job-what-type-of-bike-should-i-buy/

Well I did do a Kona clearance sale before .....

Smolster has a set of old used grips for sale .....

The list is growing, don't be left behind like a 26'er rider dicing with a 29'er on the flats and being dropped by a 650B on the single track and then not being able to do back flips like the boys on 20" BMX's.

I wonder if that guy offering to assist you in buying the perfect bike could use my services to sell his clients old goods in order to buy the bike he recommends!

I'm convinced. I have a single bontranger shoe buckle to sell (its mate is someonwhere on the road near tarlton along with some skin and flesh from my upper right thigh. i would sell those too if I still had them.

This one is in desperate need of your help Hairy

Giro Helmet

selling because i got a newer version...used like 4 races and still new, very nice helmet ,can ajust for head size from small to large...R600

I should have made a few more obvious grammar / spelling errors, but then it would just have been obvious.

I am happy to proof your ads for you, I will only take 50 % of your 15 %.

This one is in desperate need of your help Hairy

Giro Helmet

selling because i got a newer version...used like 4 races and still new, very nice helmet ,can ajust for head size from small to large...R600

I am happy to proof your ads for you, I will only take 50 % of your 15 %.

http://ct.fra.bz/ol/fz/sw/i56/5/4/22/frabz-DAFUQ-e04e7c.jpg

Here is a thought for you

http://inthematrix.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/george-w-bush-bushisms-magnet-c11754913.jpeg

If they are posting wanted adds then they want to speak to that other chap who has the ultimate knowledge of what bike you need to buy.

Follow the link below for ease of reference.

Ok, so if I post a wanted ad, I must somehow get the current owner of what I want to buy to get you to write him an ad to convince me more that I want to buy what I wanted to buy anyway?

Mind Blown.

Ok, so if I post a wanted ad, I must somehow get the current owner of what I want to buy to get you to write him an ad to convince me more that I want to buy what I wanted to buy anyway?

Mind Blown.

Damned Azonic, you just cleared that up for me. Awesome ;)

I would expect anybody setting out to commercialize the drafting of classified adds to do an enticing job on his own add.

The least you could have done is pitch your idea as a "classified battle plan"............

I would expect anybody setting out to commercialize the drafting of classified adds to do an enticing job on his own add.

The least you could have done is pitch your idea as a "classified battle plan"............

Ooooo "classified battle plan" I really like the wording, but fear that should I use it in that manner, the government intelligence agencies will be all over me like a bad rash!

True story. I can write the OP's copy for him for the 50% of the 15 % of the selling price that the proofreader didn't take. But you won't need to proof my copy anyway, so that's 50% back to you.

Beat that for a value proposition.

:thumbup:

http://www.thehubsa....m&item_id=38007

I will help you post the perfect Classifieds Add:

• Help selecting the perfect pic of the items you are selling
  • Assistance with grammar and spelling to keep the grammar Nazis at bay
  • Selecting the ultimate fonts for the add
  • Making sure that your add has all the relevant content required to "sell, sell, sell" at the best price
  • Finding relevant product reviews of your products and posting links to them for prospective in order to assist prospective buyers
  • This and so much more!

Services will be charged at 15% of sale price, a real bargain considering my ultimate and infinite knowledge of selling and buying bikes and parts.

No guarantees that your add will be a fast selling item.

PM me now and get the ULTIMATE classified add!

Kind Regards

Hairy

Although your post is a joke, it's actually a decent idea, but with a few tweaks to your business model.

Instead, your service should be to handle the entire process. I have a 20k bike to sell. I give it to you to sell on my behalf. You must write the ads, post them on gumtree, buycycle, the hub etc. You must deal with the cash payment from the buyer, the delivery and for this, I'd give you 10% of the sale price.

You will need to have insurance etc and be able to sniff out scammers etc. I would expect my money, and if you get my bike/goods stolen, you will be contractually bound to pay me the full sale price amount within 5 working days.

You could raise this percentage you'd earn by essentially 'fronting' the seller cash on his sale. Thus, My bike at R20k, you give me 10k straight away (at 15%) and 10k after the sale (at 10%).

Here is a thought for you

http://inthematrix.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/george-w-bush-bushisms-magnet-c11754913.jpeg

ek spot 'n pleonasme/toutologie...