Breedts Nek Group Ride - Saturday 29 September 2012

Nancy Drew

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My number if there are any problems on the ride and/or you can't find your way in the morning:

072 359 5674

Note to Mons100: NO STALKING PLEASE :huh:

My number if there are any problems on the ride and/or you can't find your way in the morning:

072 359 5674

Note to Mons100: NO STALKING PLEASE :huh:

Thanks ND! Promise.... wont stalk you! :D See tomorrow!!

A great day out on Saturday, nice to meet all the guys and put some names to faces!!

We only got home just before 5pm, the car turned towards the Bundu Bar just over the rise after you pass Pecanwood and that shopping Center on the left.

A great day out on Saturday, nice to meet all the guys and put some names to faces!!

We only got home just before 5pm, the car turned towards the Bundu Bar just over the rise after you pass Pecanwood and that shopping Center on the left.

Whew glad I didn't follow you there.........

Hi All,

Thank you so much for attending. By all accounts it seems everyone had a good time.

As always happens I ended up doing a group ride 'solo' :whistling: I turned back just to check on someone that was left behind earlier on... and just as well as she had continued straight along the tar road on her way to Rustenburg :o :D

anyway, in the process I lost the group, but thoroughly enjoyed the ride anyway... it was a good re-introduction to my bike after a little lay-off.

Apologies for being anti-social and rushing off, but my son had to get to Cross Country practice

Thanks all for the VERY GENEROUS donations of pet food (and cash) which will be delivered to Friends of Rescued Animals. Your contributions are going to make a big impact on an organisation that relies on the generosity of people like you THANK YOU! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Also a very big thank you to IanJ who very kindly offered to make the delivery of donations to FORA. :thumbup:

I have already mentioned to a few that the venue will open shortly as a parking facility for those that are interested... watch this space for details