Towbar for nissan 350z

fandacious

its ok, one day someone will realize, that there are people that actually want sports cars with towbars...

Living in Germany, often, SLK, SL, Porsche, often had roof racks, some cabriolet had roof racks, that you could use, even with the top down...

Just pulling his leg. I would also fit a towbar to a 350/370Z (if I had one) to carry the bikes along to races.

I saw you at the weekend race, you still had a bike rack on?

its a strap on thingy but i dont like it. Doesnt feel stable. would rather put a towbar on

I went the cheaper route and I regret every moment of it. Not only did they cause more damage then good but I feel as if my car has been butchered and its not the nicest looking towbar... Take the Agents one....trust me.... 6k is harsh but much worth it... I tried to save 1k ended up costing me more than the Bosal from Supaquick...

Anyone in WC got towbar connections?

agents want 6k for factory towbar

You drive a Nissan 350z and you are looking for a Cannondale.

Hell you guys down in the WC have good taste. :clap:

Next you will be shouting for the Sharks !!.

I went the cheaper route and I regret every moment of it. Not only did they cause more damage then good but I feel as if my car has been butchered and its not the nicest looking towbar... Take the Agents one....trust me.... 6k is harsh but much worth it... I tried to save 1k ended up costing me more than the Bosal from Supaquick...

well said same happened to me .. dont go cheap will make you cabbie bad

be carefull that if you dont use agents sometimes the towbar can hang and effect clearance try get one where the hook detaches

In this case I would suck it up and pay the 6 grand .. dont look at the 6 grand look at the diffs between the the 2 thats the amount you gotta hangle in your mind with..