Brakes are death.

Decapod_Crew

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

V2 New Source is out, sample looks very good. Internet line is chugging along :ph34r:

Let me just log in remotely to my SABNZBD box and let the party begin :ph34r:

I enjoyed it, enough action, some story line, not to much thinking needed.

G

What's the movie like?

I was there too. Movie was entertaining. One just needs to remember that it's hollywood and an action movie, not a documentary on fixies, then they won't be disappointed.

Edited by patches

I enjoyed it..

Found it very refreshing. It's not going to win an oscar for the story / performances... but it's a cool movie. Worth watching :thumbup:

I'm trying to get some people together to go watch it tomorrow night. Dressed up as cycle couriers...

I'm trying to get some people together to go watch it tomorrow night. Dressed up as cycle couriers...

Spent a little time working as a cycle courier in CT a good few years ago.

We have cycling kit though, but that bike to me to some interesting place and I met some even more interesting people.

Another little gem was getting into a lift with a bunch of suites who lift their noses up at you and try and push past you in the lift ... a couple of nice pants legs ended up getting a dirty chain rub up against them.

Strangest parcel transported .... one of those huge, old and mother heavy PC monitors.

Has anyone seen the movie called "the potential inside"...it's available on DVD, also really good! Looking forward to seeing the riding skills featured in this one :thumbup: