Armstrong considers lie detector test to prove innocence

shaper

Yikes, what's with all the insults. If it offends you take 1...2.. wait, rather take the whole bottle and stay away from the Hub for a while.

The problem with this approach is the idiots are still here telling us about big Tex when we return.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

DaLoCo you are wrong. Why should posters be allowed to post the rubbish

Peta, it's the hub, it happens all the time.

Also, people are entitled to an opinion and if one does not agree, so be it.

There are people on here with hang-ups and hidden agendas and tend to get away with it all the time.

I myself have been reprimanded and torn apart for getting way less personal than I have seen on here of late.

Also, it's not worth getting ones knickers in an absolute knot about Armstrong, he aint no family of mine.

Can't wait till all this Lance trashing is over and we can start focussing on getting rid of these idiots that was implicated yonks ago and still race with smiles on their faces. The list is long and i am sure allot here will have a hypocritical approach to the rest of them

So if they where all taking drugs the playing field is equal so the best guy still wins if he did not take it he would have lost its not his fault that the system takes so long to caught up to the doppers and as far as the guys that are writing biography's its all about money for them they are only looking after there own pocket cos lances pockets are swollen you cannot blame lance for giving them drugs each individual knows right from wrong and he feels it is wrong then they should have jumped out but they where in it for the money just as lance was if lance fell and got injured they would have a chance to win haha its all about the money!!!!!!

The thing is, they ALL doped, so it did level the playing field - most never had a choice (well there was a choice, take PEDs or get left behind and find another profession)

The problem is, everyone realises that the cover ups are over - EVERYTHING is coming out, so most of the guys (the ones implicated) are telling the truth.

Lance is too deep in it though - will take so much to get him to admit it...

Can't wait till all this Lance trashing is over and

He bought it on himself but if you don't like, you probably sholdn't be reading the threads?

we can start focussing on getting rid of these idiots that was implicated yonks ago and still race with smiles on their faces. The list is long and i am sure allot here will have a hypocritical approach to the rest of them

Like who? Start some threads and we'll all join in. :D

Can't wait till all this Lance trashing is over and we can start focussing on getting rid of these idiots that was implicated yonks ago and still race with smiles on their faces. The list is long and i am sure allot here will have a hypocritical approach to the rest of them

Jaco - well said.

Problem is if its over, so many hubbers wont have anything to talk about, and imagine how slow those post counts are gonna climb then

The thing is, they ALL doped, so it did level the playing field - most never had a choice (well there was a choice, take PEDs or get left behind and find another profession)

The problem is, everyone realises that the cover ups are over - EVERYTHING is coming out, so most of the guys (the ones implicated) are telling the truth.

Lance is too deep in it though - will take so much to get him to admit it...

it never levelled the playing field. If you read the books you will see why.

LA's spent millions on doping. He had by far the biggest advantage. Also, just look @ the numbers. If my HCT is naturally "45" and yours is "42", and we both dope (epo, blood bags, whatever) and get it up to 49.5, who has the bigger gains?

Below is a link to an audio clip of the BBC interview.

"Lance Armstrong's lawyer brings a halt to an interview with BBC Radio 5 live's Garry Richardson when the subject turns to lie detectors.

Sportsweek presenter Richardson suggests Armstrong could clear his name by taking a lie detector test and, while Tim Herman refuses to rule out the possibility, he calls time on the interview insisting he "needs to run".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/cycling/19941445

it never levelled the playing field. If you read the books you will see why.

LA's spent millions on doping. He had by far the biggest advantage. Also, just look @ the numbers. If my HCT is naturally "45" and yours is "42", and we both dope (epo, blood bags, whatever) and get it up to 49.5, who has the bigger gains?

The fact remains - the others didnt have a choice, if they wanted to stay in the sport, they needed to dope.. they had to ATTEMPT to level the playing field..

Lance has a lot more to lose than the rest though - a lot has been built around his success.

The rest of the guys are known for their cycling, thats about as far as it goes..

Jaco - well said.

Problem is if its over, so many hubbers wont have anything to talk about, and imagine how slow those post counts are gonna climb then

Some hubbers actually care about the sport.

The fact remains - the others didnt have a choice, if they wanted to stay in the sport, they needed to dope.. they had to ATTEMPT to level the playing field..

Lance has a lot more to lose than the rest though - a lot has been built around his success.

The rest of the guys are known for their cycling, thats about as far as it goes..

They are all losing out.

People rave about Tylers book yet want to stick a knife in to L.A. with the other hand.

They are both liars, they all stand to lose, who stands to lose the most is no skin off my back.

Time for these guys to hang their heads in shame, apologize and let the sport carry on.

The real criminals are the managers , and us the public.

Our need to see bigger, better and greater leaves these bastard mangers no choice but to open up the pharmaceutical floodgates.

And Fignon said they dumbed things down.

Perhaps not enough.

Edited by Dangle

They are all losing out.

People rave about Tylers book yet want to stick a knife in to L.A. with the other hand.

They are both liars, they all stand to lose, who stands to lose the most is no skin off my back.

Time for these guys to hang their heads in shame, apologize and let the sport carry on.

The real criminals are the managers , and us the public.

Our need to see bigger, better and greater leaves these bastard mangers no choice but to open up the pharmaceutical floodgates.

And Fignon said they dumbed things down.

Perhaps not enough.

thats exactly what i am saying - but Lance wont admit it, i wish he would, but he wont, cant.. i am not condoning Tylars doping, but i do admire his admission, i will admire Lances admission even more...

Through all this over the last few months LA has remained pretty busy on twitter, but i notice since last week he has almost stopped tweeting??