USN for Kids - Twitter war

Thorn199

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Only 25 people see your silly little tweet, you're out of your league, hope your lawyers will back your game" Direct message from USN CEO.

I wonder what long term testing has been done for this product?

Good question.

No matter how much was done, I don't think I would put my kids on any supplements. A good diet should suffice.

"U get Baby formula 2 supplement babies diet, u get choc Nesquik- yummy. U get Usn Kids Nutri Shake 'combo of both'- brilliant" @martindreyer3

This is the Martin Dreyer that just won the Freedom Challenge 2012, a sportsman I really respect. So there are certainly mixed reactions to this product.

"Only 25 people see your silly little tweet, you're out of your league, hope your lawyers will back your game" Direct message from USN CEO.

I've always been a fan of Albe, But that comment sucks reminds me of a typical LA vs Klimmage type comment.

I guess its about $$$$$ for some

The warning on the label says KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN

post-5455-0-76716800-1350636177_thumb.png

The label states:"KEEP THIS PRODUCT OUT OF REACH OF YOUNG CHILDREN" - I assume that ties up with it being suitable for children of 5 years and older...

Ha ha one product recall coming up or sales reps ripping labels off and replacing them in the shops...

Hope you tweeted that if you a tweeter Gummi

USN prob never even read their product before..

I've always been a fan of Albe, But that comment sucks reminds me of a typical LA vs Klimmage type comment.

I guess its about $$$$$ for some

Yeah I agree, I must say his aggressive tone leaves a bad after taste....

Some yummy stuff in there that I'd love to give to my kids:

And that's not even to mention flavouring and stabilisers. Who even knows what healthy stuff they've put in there!

Yip, definitely adding this to my kid's daily intake. Never enough chemicals, salt and sugar in a kid's diet is what I say.

"U get Baby formula 2 supplement babies diet, u get choc Nesquik- yummy. U get Usn Kids Nutri Shake 'combo of both'- brilliant" @martindreyer3

This is the Martin Dreyer that just won the Freedom Challenge 2012, a sportsman I really respect. So there are certainly mixed reactions to this product.

Was gonna say he's prob hooked to the Sh!7.

Plenty children became heroes back in the day before there where supps..