USN for Kids - Twitter war

Thorn199

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Albé USN @AlbeGeldenhuys

I just made the mistake to give someone more exposure than he deserves...my lesson for the day

Fortunately there are other products to use.I won't be buying USN again

I have no problem with their products (other than they taste shitty compared to Evox etc) but one of my mates and his chicka recently did the USN body for life competition. The oke is in great shape and ripped like a russian foot soldier, but he says it's no use competing with the other guys as they are all on roids and are open about it- seeing as there are huge cash prizes involved and zero testing (it's not a sport, so why test?) Point is- USN marketing scores big time on fake results. What an ethical company!

Looks like mentions

In that case- so much for "only 25 people" seeing the tweet.

Apparently USN does not contribute to brain power...

post-10940-0-64368500-1350641579_thumb.jpg

In that case- so much for "only 25 people" seeing the tweet.

Apparently USN does not contribute to brain power...

Sorry my mistake, the picture in the OP was of a private conversation

Sorry my mistake, the picture in the OP was of a private conversation

Oh okay- would've been a new kind of stupid!

A few years back one of the guys at the USN stand at the Argus Expo asked me if I wanted to bulk up. He could get me steroids.

But honestly, I was not surprised.

Yes, feed your child Ritalin to keep him quiet. And a little bit USN so that he doesn't look like a zombie on the playground.

And give then Blackberry's so that they can learn social skills.

So on the front bottom of the pack it says " Artificial colourant & sweetener FREE" but the ingredients list says something else ?

As far as I know Fructose is a sweetner.

Fuctose is a natural sweetner, the statement says no artificial sweetners, i assume thats referring to something like aspartamine

Albé USN @AlbeGeldenhuys

I just made the mistake to give someone more exposure than he deserves...my lesson for the day

Fortunately there are other products to use.I won't be buying USN again

What an arse. I'm surprised anyone still buys the stuff. They certainly wouldn't if they knew what a big **** the CEO is.

A few years back one of the guys at the USN stand at the Argus Expo asked me if I wanted to bulk up. He could get me steroids.

But honestly, I was not surprised.

that would have been a promo guy. i went to training on there products before its just guys off the street that they use at all the events. he woulda been looking after his own pocket not representing USN in that regard

So on the front bottom of the pack it says " Artificial colourant & sweetener FREE" but the ingredients list says something else ?

As far as I know Fructose is a sweetner.

fructose is a natural sweetner, derived from fruit.

aspartame and phenalalinine (spelling) things like that found in most diet cold drinks and lite dressings etc is what they are referring to

agh i see daddyg mentioned it already i jumped the gun

Edited by geecee

USN!..lmfao. Best i keep my 2c about this kuk product. Ill rather flush my money down the drain. Its less painfull.