NorthCliff Cycles Auction

Liam de Roche

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Alex comes across as a super nice guy. I don't know him personally but have chatted in the shop a few times while browsing.

But dammit the shop is pricey. Polaris bike box is R3999. Paid R2999 for exact same item as Solomons. Similar price differentials on most things.

But it is cool to browse there.

As for Liam, eish man, hire a marketing person and you can focus on something else. Before you jump on the auction bandwagon, watch and learn from ASG and CWC.

Seems USN and Northcliff Cycles have equally poor communication skills and disdain for current/prospective clients.

Surely you can't rant like that and then just disappear? At least defend yourself here or how do you expect people to bid on your auctions when your honesty is being questioned?

Hell Edge .... did you not know and Just for your info, they have been rather busy with the OFM expo as well as 2 94.7 expo's.

These guys are clearly real movers and shakers ......

I do hope my sarcastic tone is coming through

Just for your info, we have been rather busy with the OFM expo as well as 2 94.7 expo's. So as soon as they are done we will be having our auctions again.

They will be live on THE HUB and not emails. So for the guys who have nothing better to do than sit on THE HUB all day and bitch about what happenes about the outcome of somethings will be able to see what is happening at all times.

Watch ASG and learn!

Hmmm...not cool man.

I love the ASG auctions.

I buy a lot of crap i really dont need cos i enjoy the whole auction bit.

But i think i am going to avoid the Northcliff auctions.

I already deal with enough knobs in my daily work to have to deal with the same attitude of person whilst hubbing would just not work.

The post doesn't amaze me at all! Experienced this arrogant attitude when I wanted to buy a bike from him, luckiky I didn't!

No L in LBS here!

What an absolute chop!

Hell Edge .... did you not know and Just for your info, they have been rather busy with the OFM expo as well as 2 94.7 expo's.

These guys are clearly real movers and shakers ......

I do hope my sarcastic tone is coming through

Mental note: ignore their stall at the 94.7 expo (both of them)

These guys sound too busy to help us spend our money anyway. They have 2 x 94.7 expo's to do at the moment!!! I carrent believe it

Geez when will people learn.

Wait, i just had a GREAT business idea!

Open a training academy / consultancy for bicycle retailers and service shops;

- Module 101: How to interact with potential customers

- Module 102: How to use online forums

- Module 103: How to deliver on promises

Im gonna be reech I tell you, reeech!!!!!

Any ideas for additional modules will be welcomed...clap.gif

Edited by rattlesnake