In or out

Joe Low

Hi - I'm not a big one for everything being a certain way, I've got Shimano on my Da Rosa, I dont have a peak on my mtb helmet - I'm not too fussy.

But is this in or out?

Edited by Joe Low

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw a Cervelo P2/3 at Durbanville High funride that had drop bars on. To top it all I saw so about 3 Bianchi Infinito's with mini pumps, saddlebags and those bags to put on your top tube. I wanna get hold of the salesman that sold those bikes with those accessories.

Hi - I'm not a big one for everything being a certain way, I've got Shimano on my Da Rosa, I dont have a peak on my mtb helmet - I'm not too fussy.

But this??? This??? Tell me its not a crime worse than socks and sandals; or tell us what you've seen that's worse.

Was this at a triathlon?

I saw a Cervelo P2/3 at Durbanville High funride that had drop bars on. To top it all I saw so about 3 Bianchi Infinito's with mini pumps, saddlebags and those bags to put on your top tube. I wanna get hold of the salesman that sold those bikes with those accessories.

Have to say between the above comment and the thread about bunch etiquette, you roadie okes are way too stressed about stuff.

Pic taken after a puncture in our group on Atlas Road Saturday a.m.

Classic italian bike, horrible, horrible bars esp with the branding & the white tape.

Uber-fugly, but functional, I guess.

That there is unacceptable for a Colnago.

Uhm...have a rookie questionwacko.png - if saddle bags are "uncool" (especially on Italian bikes) where do you keep a spare tyre? Back pocket? or is taping it to your seat post ok?