bobbie

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

bump from mom!!

This was posted on the CHOC facebook page by a mom in the US:

'Lauren is an amazing young woman!! When they (mom and Lauren) heard of my 6-year old son's diagnosis with lymphoma they rode the Argus Cycle Tour in his honour and then sent him the medals (along with a singing cow and the badges/pins that Lauren makes!!)

He was thrilled!!!

She truly is an outstanding role model for young people everywhere. We are so proud to call her our friend!!!"

yes..i am still bursting with pride - but never mind that...keep voting pretty please!!

thank you!! nearly there - well, voting closes, no idea how she is doing in the voting stats but she sure has had amazing support and that is something more valuable then anything!!

thank you hubbers!!

Hi there all. thank you so much for voting!! I must have looked like a real teenager at the expo on saturday, trying to vote on my cell phone for the last few minutes before cut off.

I am going to the awards ceremony tomorrow and should know by lunch time!

Needless to say I will post here, or get one of the hubbers to post the result.

Thank you once again for the votes and win or lose, she has been awarded for her efforts just by all the outpouring of support and encouragement from everyone she knows as well as total strangers, a totally humbling experience for all of us.

Bobbie asked me to post this here:

"My fairy though not an award winner today but a winner in life without a doubt!!". Thank you all for voting and the incredible support! She ll be back