Kevin Evans - What now

scuzzy

I know there are people that does not buy into Kevin Evans, and would much rather like to see the Stander/Sausser/Specialized combination keep on winning the Epic, but I also think, if you are South African, deep down, you must feel for KE, wanting to win the Epic so very dearly.

In light of what has happened the last 2 weeks with Dave George, can we speculate what KE will do next year, being left without a sponsor and teammate. What do you guys recon can happen.

KE teams up with Max Knox for Spez

KE gets a ride with Brandon Stewart of Fedgroup/Itech

KE makes emergency call to Alban Lakata and get a sponsor like RE:CM, Momentum or even Cyclelab

KE says enough is enough an just leaves the whole thing.

Any views?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Brandon Stewart already teamed up with Neil Mcdonald

Lourens Luus signed for RE:CM

Not sure about KE's deal with Scott which may rule out teaming up with Knox.

Who knows?

I'm sure KE is shopping for sponsors.

Wonder whether he'll get in before the Epic starting gun goes.

Sponsors and teams must be questioning his credibility.

if there are any teams out there.. that are not considering KE now that he is team-less... they deserve to come second in the next race against KE !!

I think Reid is to young to mount a challenge at winning it? Sure he will perform well, but maybe not good enough yet?

Perhaps no one will touch him. After all he was team mates with DG, so he must have known what was going on but said nothing!! Even if he was not involved or none the wiser there must be some suspision and concerns from possible sponsors that he may be implicated at a future date or not as the case may be!

I would be surprised if KE has a sponsor anytime soon.

He'll probably be wearing one of these

http://a248.e.akamai.net/origin-cdn.volusion.com/k5mvx.zyvh6/v/vspfiles/photos/RJAS2585-0.jpg?1330604652

Kallen Williams....just saying there's lots of potential with him.and if he didn't dope (KE), he (Williams) could learn a lot

Edited by Decapod_Crew

who ever wins this coming year will have a tough task on hand as I am sure everybody will be racing "balls to the wall" for the more than decent winners purse!