Team FedGroup-Itec throws Evans a lifeline

slabs

We know Kevin is a top rider. Stewart has completed all 9 epics finishing 8 of them in the top 10. This year's epic finishing 10th after a 2 month layoff with Coxsackie virus and on a hard tail.

Win the epic ? Who knows. Contenders ? No doubt !

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Brandon Stewart (Twitter)

Official team is now Neil MacDonald, Bridg Stewart, Kevin Evans, Brad Stroberg and Brandon Stewart and we will ride SCOTT Bikes in 2013-2014.

a whole pile of 2012 momsems going be on the market....including the 2 that the Stewart kids ride biggrin.png

We know Kevin is a top rider. Stewart has completed all 9 epics finishing 8 of them in the top 10. This year's epic finishing 10th after a 2 month layoff with Coxsackie virus and on a hard tail.

Win the epic ? Who knows. Contenders ? No doubt !

Not a cool virus that! My girlfriend has a simular virus- Coxnosackie-

whistling.gif

ok South African Designed

G

The only thing South African about Momsen bikes are the sticker kit, stock standard Chinese blanks that are branded

With all due respect, even a clean David George/Kevin Evans combo is better than a Evans/Stewart combo, expect more Epic Fail....

With all due respect, even a clean David George/Kevin Evans combo is better than a Evans/Stewart combo, expect more Epic Fail....

Would love to be proven wrong for KE's sake though. Will support them nonetheless.

They changed bikes to scott. Weird as I am sure brandon and kevin had some kind of fall out a few years ago

Would love to be proven wrong for KE's sake though. Will support them nonetheless.

BS could surprise.

KE & BS won a stage of Trans Alp together. Stewart is the only SA rider to have won a stage in each of the 3 big stage races in the world. Epic, Trans alp and BC Bike race.

Don''t think he should be underestimated.

BS could surprise.

KE & BS won a stage of Trans Alp together. Stewart is the only SA rider to have won a stage in each of the 3 big stage races in the world. Epic, Trans alp and BC Bike race.

Don''t think he should be underestimated.

Past achievements mean sweet f-all, BS has done nothing for the last 2-3 years, current form is what it is about, you're only as good as your last game.....

Past achievements mean sweet f-all, BS has done nothing for the last 2-3 years, current form is what it is about, you're only as good as your last game.....

Nasty

BS drew a short straw with DCM.

Built a race team from scratch to survive, very good for mountain biking.... Now he can race. All about perspective.

Team is not strong enough to challenge for Epic, so KE climbing onto Momsen bikes for the epic????

Kevin Evans@kevinevansracin

Thanks for the continued support. Now bike sponsor of @FedGroupITEC. @TheOldCootBiker @rideonscott

Brandon Els@TheOldCootBiker

Through thick and thin, good times and bad we are proud to be the equipment supplier to @kevinevansracin! Looking forward 2013!!

Nasty

BS drew a short straw with DCM.

Built a race team from scratch to survive, very good for mountain biking.... Now he can race. All about perspective.

Not too sure of that, BS's best times ITO performance on the local scene was whilst at DCM, he and Knox dominated the local scene during the days at DCM.

While watching SS, I noticed that KE reaches for a chocolate/energy bar and dumps the green wrapper while riding. Come on, keep it clean

They changed bikes to scott. Weird as I am sure brandon and kevin had some kind of fall out a few years ago

At least they will be on decent bikes! Sure that was a deal breaker vir KE. Can't see him being content to deal with as arse like Victor Momsen.

At least they will be on decent bikes! Sure that was a deal breaker vir KE. Can't see him being content to deal with as arse like Victor Momsen.

Sjoe, maar jy is kwaai!!