Team FedGroup-Itec throws Evans a lifeline

slabs

I Spoke to Kev after the last Epic and he told me the fact that they were on the best bikes (lightweight carbon 29er dual sus) mad a big difference. and guys on ht's were simply to fatigued after 3 hours to be really competitive.

I doubt he will go through all the effort of even riding such an event If he doesnt have the right equipment. Kev has had longstanding friends at Probike which are now scott SA.

Brandon Els already tweeted that peeps should watch SC tonight.

So Fedgroup with Vern, Kevern and Scott Bikes.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fedgroup Tweet

News this exciting can't wait! @FedGroup welcomes @kevinevansracin on board @FedGroupITEC Tune into SuperCycling for the exclusive interview

G

Brandon Els already tweeted that peeps should watch SC tonight.

So Fedgroup with Vern, Kevern and Scott Bikes.

Well there you have it.

Wonder what the chances are of Kev riding Epic with a international rider. No offence but Brandon Steward was nowhere this last season, If anyone Max Knox was riding strong.. I cant see Brandon jumping to where he needs to be in 3months time.

Well there you have it.

Wonder what the chances are of Kev riding Epic with a international rider. No offence but Brandon Steward was nowhere this last season, If anyone Max Knox was riding strong.. I cant see Brandon jumping to where he needs to be in 3months time.

true - just because he is on the team does not mean he needs to do the epic with BS. They are at different levels

true - just because he is on the team does not mean he needs to do the epic with BS. They are at different levels

maybe he rides with Nino Schurter seeing that they both are Scott riders

maybe he rides with Nino Schurter seeing that they both are Scott riders

Now that would be a double wammy...

But BS owning the team.. Ish..

Seing i just ordered a Momsen SL929 R type, i would be happy to see Kevin on one but i really cant see Kevin riding with BS and even get a top 10 at the Epic. If they really want to have a local contention there is no other pairing than KE and Max.

Getting Max onboard would totally make team Fedgroup the best in this country. Guess that is not going to happen........

Seing i just ordered a Momsen SL929 R type, i would be happy to see Kevin on one but i really cant see Kevin riding with BS and even get a top 10 at the Epic. If they really want to have a local contention there is no other pairing than KE and Max.

Getting Max onboard would totally make team Fedgroup the best in this country. Guess that is not going to happen........

Gonna be difficult considering his relationship and success with Spaz.... Having said that though, money talks!

Brandon Stewart (Twitter)

Official team is now Neil MacDonald, Bridg Stewart, Kevin Evans, Brad Stroberg and Brandon Stewart and we will ride SCOTT Bikes in 2013-2014.

Edited by d@vid

Just maybe,

Evans and Alban Lakata (spelling) to go for the GC (They have ridden together, and where on different teams at the time)

And

Stewart and McDonald to go for African jersey.