Bikes stolen at Burger race, from Bike rack

Spat

Just heard from Babse his and a buddy's bike was just stolen from the bike rack at the race.

He will update details.

From what I know its a black and red Raliegh

and the 2nd bike is a Carbon frame no brands with green detail.

Edited by Spat

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that's bad hope you get them back.My son's Merida was stolen 2 weeks ago not nice A&G paid out quick-quick but still it's not nice

These are the pics, anyone see them please pm Babse or Meezo

Hope you guys get your bikes back soon.

They going to think they hit the jackpot when they google Specialized McLaren and Enve wheels wink.png

Edited by pista

Hit Gumtree and keep updating the ads. Send emails to Cash Crusaders (there a "mail all stores" tab on their site) and Cash Converters (you have to do store by store). Get something through to the Stellenbosch local newspaper, if there is one. Mail all the bike shops or drop off flyers (Stellenbosch and northern suburbs). Put up flyers/"reward" posters on the road in from Khayamandi, Pniel, and the coloured areas. I'll bet you it's a local, and probably a tik-kop. I very much doubt it's a cyclist, for no particular reason except that it's not a usual occurrence at races.

thanks for post SPAT.

Really bleek bout having mine n my buddy riaz bikes jacked after the race inside the venue.

Please keep ur eyes open for these bikes!!!

Can some1 please assist me with a few bicycle shop names' in that region.Would like to get pictures out ASAP to all bike shops especially in the stellenbosch and northern suburbs regions. will make contact with school aswell to put out a notice!

I have my eyes glued to gumtree...

Please contact me with any info

much appreciated

Seraj-0725204721

Edited by babse

That Sworks is not a common bike. If it was stolen inside the venue then the sad part is that the bikes were not stolen by your everyday suspicious looking guy off the street. Looks like you need to arrive at a event, do the race and jump in your car before somebody decides to take your bike. Sad sad sad............

All the best guys!

These are the pics, anyone see them please pm Babse or Meezo

Gosh a very nice bike/s to just get stolen. K will keep my eyes open. Saddest part is that the idiots sell it to fellow cyclists for ridiculous offers they breakup for the parts.

i dont have a bike rack ! always with me and in transit inside with me!