Bikes stolen at Burger race, from Bike rack

Spat

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Meezo and chain gang is out training at Lourensford today.

I'm sure this thread will get the Carte Blanche account soon.

would be lank funny if they put their bikes on the wrong car....

I once got so pissed off that I phoned the rentacar company because their stupid car wouldn't unlock - turned out I was on the wrong floor of the parking garage trying to unlock a totally different car of the same make, model and colour! blush.png

I once got so pissed off that I phoned the rentacar company because their stupid car wouldn't unlock - turned out I was on the wrong floor of the parking garage trying to unlock a totally different car of the same make, model and colour! blush.png

Sorry, do we know you??!!

Sorry gents....

We received a call to say that the bikes are for sale followed up the lead, had the saps on standby. When we arrived the bikes weren't at the meet up. But we searched for and found ditched. Saps are still following up at this moment in time we dont know who or what. All i can say is the bikes were found in north pine brakenfell area.

It was a very sticky and messy situation, i am also very limited to what i can say, per saps. To hubbers wanting to know these okes are not targeting cyclists, most probably tik/heroin koppe.

I'm just glad we got the bikes back. Thanks for all the support. En to those bitching about it being knock offs its "my bike" why does it concern you.

Ride what you like, Meezo.

It's your moola.

Glad that Babse and bud is sorted.

Hopefully, not damaged or scratched.

@Riaz bike was unscathed he's serial number was ripped off that's about it. @babse on either of he's chain stays the paint is chipped off from obviously when it was thrown into truck/bakkie/getaway vehicle. Fortunately for both of them @riaz bike was not insured, @babse policy claims if no forced entry no claim.

Guest Frail4Life

My bike that was Stolen was also Recovered that side, past Eester river. Pniel?

Edit.

Story line is the same how i recovered my bike. Strange findings?

Edited by F_R_A_I_L

My bike that was Stolen was also Recovered that side, past Eester river. Pniel?

Stolen in Stellenbosch obviously on school ground recovered close 7 eleven off old paarl road

Well if it is tik/heroin koppe than it pisses me off even more! How can these guys take the bikes out of a security controlled enclosure with hundereds of cyclists without being noticed?

Glad the the bikes are back with owners. Sometimes there is hope after all considering insurance would not have paid out.