The Froome Dawg Thread

'Dale

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Must admit I don't like Team Sky especially after last years sterile procession but hats off to Chris who showed class and dare I say panache. Something sadly lacking from the Wiggins setup.

Must admit I don't like Team Sky especially after last years sterile procession but hats off to Chris who showed class and dare I say panache. Something sadly lacking from the Wiggins setup.

You must have missed Wiggins Panache pose?

post-182-0-25520700-1374573611_thumb.jpg

Actually I think Wiggo has been given a rough deal with all the comparisons to Froome, inevitable I suppose but every individual is different and its probably more pronounced at their level.

Chris and The Wig are such different people, the comparisons are unfair.

Brad grew up in a city council flat, Chris the savannah of Africa were his playground.

Taking of which, think I will go for a ride at Suikerbosrand this weekend. Its been a while. Was at Groenies yesterday, totally awesome going during the week when no one is there, all the animals come out to play: Past close to herds of kudu, wildebeests and bokkies.

Be sure to watch a 30 minute tribute doccie by Supersport.

'Chris Froome -The pride of Africa'

Froome on Carte Blanche tonight according to the show info guide

Sweet tip off

Thank you!

Dale I'm getting a bit worried about the bromance u have for the froome dog....i

How so?

^_^

The man can ride a bike.

Sagan too.

:wub: