The Froome Dawg Thread

'Dale

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Froome's new ride :thumbup:

Why do they need to place a 'Jaguar' decal on the car......?

What boggles my mind is that nobody could have ever predicted that the tall thin guy in that picture would ever win the Tour de France! (No disrespect to Chris)

I think it is just the most incredible motivation for our youngsters competing today.

What boggles my mind is that nobody could have ever predicted that the tall thin guy in that picture would ever win the Tour de France! (No disrespect to Chris)

I think it is just the most incredible motivation for our youngsters competing today.

Bit like an Obama story - anyone can make it, if you have what it takes. In sport (here) that is.

hmm, this is got to be an all time classic. sure it's the time trial that chris froome will always be remembered by

Looking at that picture of him on the cervelo, it's amazing how much his physique has changed. From this relatively skinny thighs to the tree trunks he has now, the upper body that was once proportional.. Incredible the changes required to get in the right physical for.

Tour de France winner Chris Froome (Team Sky) will return to serious racing at the USA Pro Challenge in Colorado between 19-25 of August, Team Sky has confirmed.

Cyclingnews

Watched some of it last year - was actually very cool to watch.

The high altitude seems to affect different riders in different ways - makes for interesting racing.

Colombians are always on the attack in this race.