'Dale

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Imagine the tan lines on that...

:nuke: :nuke: :nuke:

Look at Jens' tan after they also rode with a kind of see through top last year...

post-12446-0-73869600-1388753818_thumb.jpg

Edited by andydude

• 2 weeks later...

Saw him in the cradle this morning. Wonder why the visit is so low key?

Guess he just wants some peace & quiet to get on with the job?

It evident for the video he had a film crew with him all the time in Kenya, so must be a tad gatful of media attention.

Marginal gains...

Yoh!

post-12015-0-52123600-1388514549_thumb.jpg

Gonna start putting an age restrictions on the tour broadcasts with that kit!

Hell, I'll have to cringe when I watch it with my mother this year...

Saw him in the cradle this morning. Wonder why the visit is so low key?

Yes, also saw him, riding solo just with a car. Was good to see the cradle guys giving him space and not being groupie knobs!

Wiggins has put aside his own grand tour ambitions and has hinted at the possibility he could have a tilt at the Paris-Roubaix title.

That I'd pay money to see.

Spotted Froome Dawg this AM. I was going up Beyers Naude and he came passed on John Adamson. Gave a quick wave. At first i thought "check this caual rider fully kitted in sky kit" then i nearly spat out all my water when he was closer and I realized it was him. Jag was also following close by.

Cool to see.

If I realized any sooner i would have been "that guy", i probably would have made chase while chanting "froome dawg, froome dawg, froome dawg" from behind the Jag ^_^

Spotted Froome Dawg this AM. I was going up Beyers Naude and he came passed on John Adamson. Gave a quick wave. At first i thought "check this caual rider fully kitted in sky kit" then i nearly spat out all my water when he was closer and I realized it was him. Jag was also following close by.

Cool to see.

If I realized any sooner i would have been "that guy", i probably would have made chase while chanting "froome dawg, froome dawg, froome dawg" from behind the Jag ^_^

Or perhaps shout out... wait for me I am not in your slip. ;)

Edited by Gen

Cool to see.

Magic stuff...

"I'm working hard but it's not like a training camp in Tenerife"

Froome Dawg

While the WorldTour is already underway in Australia, Chris Froome (Sky) is continuing his build-up to the 2014 season by training at home in South Africa ahead of his first race of the new campaign, the Tour of Oman in mid-February.

Read more

http://www.cyclingne...in-south-africa

“Here I don’t have an eye fixed on my power meter. I’m looking left and right to see where the animals are,” he said.

:thumbup:

• 1 month later...