My new AM BIKE!!!

Captain Fastbastard Mayhem

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, J - it was that or the Gun Metal option. I'm glad I went for the Techno Lime Green. The green grips have worked out really really nicely. Can't wait to get the wheels laced and mounted!

Going for another ride tomorrow in Tokai. Fitness mission, 3 hours or so... Mast & silvermine. Gonna be dead after!

so it seems as if Capemail are on a go slow today. Will only get the hubs on tuesday... Damn!

in the meantime, here's a pic of the rear. I got them in this colour specifically to match the lime green accents on the frame. Should look wicked with the white rims & silver spokes...

post-3056-0-31816600-1355497677_thumb.jpg

I ALMOST pulled the trigger on those for my octane rims,might still when i have the dosh to build them,my trance blue and green parts, so would look the bomb.

Good choice ,get your colour tappet moneys worth thumbup1.gif w00t.gif

Shot dude. They used to be on a set of black Novatec 10mm QR hubs, with black spooks. Looks faaar better like this! Can't wait to put 'em on and try em out. Pity I was a bit too trashed to ride my bike home from my mate's place on Monday...

Hi Mayhem, hope to see you in Tokai over the next bit. Great looking ride you put together.

Thanks mate, and yes - you'll see me quite often if I have my way... Gave her a proper go (mast mission & down again) on Saturday last week, and man oh man. Doing things I've never done before, and she feels so planted.

Thanks mate, and yes - you'll see me quite often if I have my way... Gave her a proper go (mast mission & down again) on Saturday last week, and man oh man. Doing things I've never done before, and she feels so planted.

Somewhere deep inside I feel partly responsible for this and I smile and here is a picture of a cat and lettuce.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m803251GCq1qaqxsko1_500.gif

Where's the final build pic?

Not done - bike is at a mate's place, and I was too trashed to ride it home. Picking it up tonight, but final build pic should should should be here tomorrow.

EDIT: The bike still has FLOWTA's wheelset on it at the moment, and i still need to do the final adjustments on the "new" wheels.

Edited by cptmayhem