Lowlights of 2012

jcza

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Froome Dawg gets leashed on the radio after, unpredictably, breaking away from Wiggo during TdF.

Froome Dawg gets leashed on the radio after, unpredictably, breaking away from Wiggo during TdF.

Indeed, it would have been interesting to see a runaway winner to the tour.

Did you see the interview with him on super cycling , clearly see he was also not happy about that

Burry fades from a podium spot at London Olympics after a promising middle section to finish a respectable 5th...

Also wondering what might have been but the experience gained will serve him well in years to come

Big big crash in the final 200 metres of the Vets & Ladies Racing bunch, Argus.

Oi! This is in the International Cycling forum. Keep pissant local funrides out of it.

Oi! This is in the International Cycling forum. Keep pissant local funrides out of it.

Oops!

Indeed, it would have been interesting to see a runaway winner to the tour.

Did you see the interview with him on super cycling , clearly see he was also not happy about that

Also wondering what might have been but the experience gained will serve him well in years to come

So, um explain this:

Chris Froome has again denied that he deliberately looked to distance Bradley Wiggins on La Toussuire at the Tour de France and expressed his regret that his Sky teammate supposedly considered leaving the race that evening.

Wiggins made the allegation in his recently published autobiography (the second of his career to date) and admitted that he was “a bit confused” when Froome again went briefly on the offensive in the Pyrenees at Peyragudes. Wiggins and Froome finished the Tour in first and second place overall.

“I’m sorry that he lived it like that,” Froome told Gazzetta dello Sport. “I never rode against him even if not many people realised that. If I attacked, it was to gain time on those who were just behind us – above all Nibali, who is a great rider and will be Wiggins’ main rival at the Giro 2013. I was always loyal, 100 percent.”

Bloody bitching pancy Brit! Just the fact that he even mentions that he considered leaving the tour that evening without even taking on Froome (with whom he obviously had an issue) just show the class (or lack there of) he has. Clearly no regard or respect for his team then. The incident outside the hospital is also a clear confirmation that he is nothing more than a glorified "trainspotter"!

May Nibali rape him in the 2013 Giro

Edited by Jaco-fiets