Bikes for Enduro... The restart

braailegend

You won't believe the build quality, paint job etc of the Ragley frames. They had issues with their previous factory but it's pretty clear that their new one went all out to impress and makes things right. And I got it for under R3k off CRC.

3K now with our great exchange rate.

What I love about this frame is that it will take any fork steerer and is green :)

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3K now with our great exchange rate.

What I love about this frame is that it will take any fork steerer and is green :)

Don't trust CRC's exchange rate calculator though. I've had two R6k orders (basket total) which cost R7.5k when you make payment.

Oh yes. The ability to run my 1.5" steerer was a major selling point.

Soooo.... can one take a jump bike like a NS Holy 1 and run this with a long travel fork and then also get a decent seat post in there to actually be able to pedal the bloody thing?

This bike has my interest

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NzQ5WDEwMDA=/z/MrkAAMXQrC9SbWbd/$T2eC16NHJGIFFoTmFfWzBSbWbcjDpw~~48_20.JPG

Running a long seatpost in this frame would look all wack. At some stage I had a similiar dj bike setup also with the seat dropped and ss. If your legs are strong enough to stand and pedal this bike will reward you with a smile from ear to ear.

Damn how I mis those little "Fanta" rides along the spruit now. Good times :thumbup:

Don't trust CRC's exchange rate calculator though. I've had two R6k orders (basket total) which cost R7.5k when you make payment.

Oh yes. The ability to run my 1.5" steerer was a major selling point.

:clap:

Running a long seatpost in this frame would look all wack. At some stage I had a similiar dj bike setup also with the seat dropped and ss. If your legs are strong enough to stand and pedal this bike will reward you with a smile from ear to ear.

Damn how I mis those little "Fanta" rides along the spruit now. Good times :thumbup:

With all due respect MissionS ... I was not born around 1996, please could you elaborate if "Running a long seatpost in this frame would look all wack" is a good or a bad thing?

"If your legs are strong enough to stand and pedal....." this should not be a problem

With all due respect MissionS ... I was not born around 1996, please could you elaborate if "Running a long seatpost in this frame would look all wack" is a good or a bad thing?

"If your legs are strong enough to stand and pedal....." this should not be a problem

DJ fashion policeman. Ignore him hairy :P

but seriously, fit up the bike as you see fit. U planning on riding proper miles on the thing any way,so a proper setup, no matter how unfashionable, trumps busting your knees up riding distance with a low saddle.

Edited by Capricorn

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-04I83rIw0gk/UhdF21GTFRI/AAAAAAAACc0/_7itJAlYpDw/s1600/alps-mountain-biking-gear.jpg

Mtbkers Reggie's rush .......