Chinese Carbon Thread

Meezo

forgot to tell you, check this link out

http://www.mathot.lu/page.php?nid=238

under bikes check out the prospekt....

I must also say this, from my original FM098(stolen/bike jacked), to the current one, the build quality is surprisingly better. the way the managed to sort out the internal cable routing is awesome.

Alot like the newer giants the cable stops are removable with an allen key, meaning there is no way you cannot, not route the cables through.

Thanks Meezo, busy dealing with Wendy (dengfu), setting up my paypal account, so hope to be ordering and building up soon :)

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I must also say this, from my original FM098(stolen/bike jacked), to the current one, the build quality is surprisingly better. the way the managed to sort out the internal cable routing is awesome.

Alot like the newer giants the cable stops are removable with an allen key, meaning there is no way you cannot, not route the cables through.

Thanks Meezo, busy dealing with Wendy (dengfu), hoping to order and build up soon :)

Can someone tell me how import duties work on frames? And not just for the Chinese stuff, been looking at frames from www.canyon.com as well.

Canyon unfortunately does not ship to SA anymore, last time I checked. You would have to ship to someone in their delivery list. Not even a dealer can order them as they deal directly with buyer.

ATT :

We would like to inform you our office will be closed from Feb 5 to Feb.17 for chinese new year holiday. We will reply all inquiries starting from Feb.18, and this may take a little bit longer than normal due to many inquiries during our holidays. Pls. kindly understand, sorry for any inconvenience.

Due to CNY holiday, our production schedule in March 2013 has already been fully occupied, so the delivery time of any new coming orders should be arranged in April 2013.  If you have any potential order that need to be shipped before April, please help to rush official order confirmation on/before Feb.5, kindly note order ready date should be postponed accordingly if order confirmed later than Feb.5

post-8906-1395839748,5531.jpg

G3 hub and G3 lacing is available now.

FSC60-CM-25

Rim-------60x25mm carbon clincher rims,18/21 holes,internal nipple rims

Basalt braking surface

Hub-------Powerway carbon & alloy hub,18/21 holes,black

Spoke-----Sapim cx-ray,black

Nipple-----Sapim sils,black/red

Other rims available too!

Please send me a reply if you are interested in this lacing!

Thank you for your time!

Have a nice day!

Best Regards

Farsports-Johnson Hu

------------------------------------------------------ 

Mail: sales3@farsports.cn

MSN:farsports13@msn.cn

Telephone:86-0592-6103812

86-0592-15960272195

Fax:86-0592-6101658

Shop: www.wheelsfar.com 

post-8906-1395839748,5531.jpg

G3 hub and G3 lacing is available now.

FSC60-CM-25

Rim-------60x25mm carbon clincher rims,18/21 holes,internal nipple rims

Basalt braking surface

Hub-------Powerway carbon & alloy hub,18/21 holes,black

Spoke-----Sapim cx-ray,black

Nipple-----Sapim sils,black/red

Other rims available too!

Please send me a reply if you are interested in this lacing!

Thank you for your time!

Have a nice day!

Best Regards

Farsports-Johnson Hu

------------------------------------------------------

Mail: sales3@farsports.cn

MSN:farsports13@msn.cn

Telephone:86-0592-6103812

86-0592-15960272195

Fax:86-0592-6101658

Shop: www.wheelsfar.com

Nou daai is moer mooi :drool:

Did you buy one? Can you bring in just the frame? From the pricing it looks like a frame/groupset minimum?

G

Edited by Dubber

how much do you think it will cost me if I want to build up a 29 dual suspension with average components. (not entry level but not top of the range)

just want to have a ball park figure so I no what I need to sell :ph34r:

how much do you think it will cost me if I want to build up a 29 dual suspension with average components. (not entry level but not top of the range)

just want to have a ball park figure so I no what I need to sell :ph34r:

I'd say about 25k, roughly. Many variables so tough to say but it can be done. ;)

Im also in correspondence with Dengfu (Wendy).. will we get maybe discount if we order together? Im not sure how this works and if they chuck both into one box and let us pay one amount for shipping etc.

let me know!!

I brought in a 650b frame, seat post, bottle cages, stem and handle bar from Hongfu late last year. The carbon seat did not fit the post. I bought carbon wheels from Ribour shop a few weeks later.

I got the bike built and had a few issues with the wheels. A few spokes broke, but they sent a few spares ad a crack on the inside of the rim. They also sent a new rim within a day(great service).

Had a number of issues on items I bought through The Hub, new parts which were definitely not new. I am in Johannesburg and the parts from Cape Town. Finally got the bike going better, the shock set up and have started racing on this machine.

I am very happy with it. Today I got my first win at an XCO race. :clap: