Gear for Enduro 2.0

DR ◣◢

Anybody know where to source Hutchinson Tyres from.

Chain no longer does them, and I dont think there is a dsitributor in SA ?

Supersport Cycles in Pretoria. Good luck finding anything there that you'll be able to post in a "Gear for Enduro" thread afterwards.

http://home.icon.co.za/~supercyc/

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Found what I'm looking for at Probikeshop. Anybody use them before ?

Hells yeah! Used them 3 or 4 times. One of my favourite online stores!

Often cheaper than CRC, and orders arrive in 2 days (from France). Only catch is the hefty shipping charge (I use the UPS 40 Euro option). But if your order is big enough it is totally worth it (and you may still end up paying less than CRC with free shipping).

Hells yeah! Used them 3 or 4 times. One of my favourite online stores!

Often cheaper than CRC, and orders arrive in 2 days (from France). Only catch is the hefty shipping charge (I use the UPS 40 Euro option). But if your order is big enough it is totally worth it (and you may still end up paying less than CRC with free shipping).

Mmmm, I think I just heard my credit card let out a groan ...

let me see what else I need ..

yeah... PBS has left my cheque account emmaciated a few times. But when your order arrives after just 2 days (which even some local online stores can't get right), your financial concerns melt away!

Plus with the UPS shipping they often (twice in my case) just declare the parcel as "bicycle parts" so I landed a TLD D3 at R2400 (CRC sold them for double that... before VAT and duty).

ooh tyres!

Look at their prices on Schwalbe tyres (or any for that instance). I'm not sure what they're at now, but PBS often has great deals on tyres. I've picked up MKII and X-King tubeless tyres for R330ea (landed)

Guest Omega Man

Anyone want a 38 rear chain ring for the ultra low budget 1*10 conversion?

Anyone want a 38 rear chain ring for the ultra low budget 1*10 conversion?

Lol, not working out for you?

Guest Omega Man

Lol, not working out for you?

On the contrary. But I've sourced something that's a little more sexy/expensive.

On the contrary. But I've sourced something that's a little more sexy/expensive.

:thumbup:

Guest Omega Man

How much?

R400. They normally cost $50 plus the cost of getting them here.

R400. They normally cost $50 plus the cost of getting them here.

Thanks dude... will have to think about it. If someone else gives the dosh before me, I'll just have to live with it.

ooh tyres!

Look at their prices on Schwalbe tyres (or any for that instance). I'm not sure what they're at now, but PBS often has great deals on tyres. I've picked up MKII and X-King tubeless tyres for R330ea (landed)

bike-components.de have good prices and a good range on tyres and pretty much everything else. It works out pretty well if you put in a big order as shipping is a flat rate of 20 EUR. I ordered some magic mary super gravitys for 31 euros each. Should have ordered a few more bits and pieces from them while I was about it.