Adverse analytical finding in recent mountain bike stage race

Tumbleweed

ps what bike do you ride?

Why...? Will that determine whether the fine/whatever you wanna call it is affordable for me or not...?

It's one of those MTN Quebeka bikes...

Helpful...?

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone taking anything to ride better is a potential doper. How many fun riders in sunny South Africa dope knowingly. I think a very high percentage. A while ago a lot of guys were using some testosterone booster. There is guys openly pushing the stuff. The case in point in all probability happened out of pure ignorance. Body builder not really a top end cyclist somewhere at the back of the pack. Really bad luck to be tested. I think he must have gone HUH you want to test me.It is unusual for a person in that position to be tested due to the costs involved. Did someone perhaps split on him? A buddy perhaps? Who knows.

Why...? Will that determine whether the fine/whatever you wanna call it is affordable for me or not...?

Helpful...?

And a freekin 26" on top of that, what 'podium' hunter would not be on a 29r. I just shake my head .....

Wow. I'm glad I'm not in the same social circles as you but thanks for the info.

You will not believe it but they are very respectable citizens who have lots of good friends, married with children and tick all the right boxes and I almost guarantee it that all of their friends (the ones that I know) would never suspect it, just like you don't.

They are not elite level athletes and I don't believe they have ever been tested.

Well that I just don't get. Who brags about coming nowhere in a race that they are doing for fun. Are there really people like that?

Yes. Remember the special Argus Sub-3 cycling shirts?

And would you take them seriously?

No.

Lets get drugfreesport on board and get CSA and the minister of sport to demand that pharmaceutical companies add a WADA approved logo (ontop of the relevant colour circle - red, green, orange & blue) to the top/bottom right/left of their products labelling.

Then we would all buy the products with the correct WADA labelling.

Helpful...?

Nope i was just interested , you are a big guy riding in a harsh event, wondered what was your choice of weapon was, and what toll the bike took ,O and with all the PED you musta bent the cranks ;) ---Jokes Edited by KiNgL

Nooooo, tell us more

They were these really cool yellow "Sub 3" on black shirts way back when I did my first Argus. I had just done Sub 6, and was pretty chuffed, so I wanted to have two shirts. :w00t: But they wouldn't let me. :cursing:

Helpful...?

Maybe he is after your bike because its going to be sitting for two years :whistling:

Good luck dude - I hope it all works out for you.. keep riding those trails...you dont need races to have fun on a mountain bike

No, they're XTR, coz I'm fast, way faster than you...

oh thank goodness. If I finished in front of you they might have tested me, and I for sure would be in beeeeeeeeeg trouble.

I'd be doped up to the eyeballs in crampbloc, crampstop, hell every anti cramp product on the market, never mind the myprodol and advil C. But the advil C will be for my sinus, I mean all that allergy in the fynbos. And all that just to finish day 1 on the epic, never mind get to the finish!