Adverse analytical finding in recent mountain bike stage race

Tumbleweed

Well I dont have one of those yet, so I may as well. Do they make WS-DH-Bs?

We could break into new markets!!!

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

will then my reply was totally lost on you

O' jeez sorry pal, was that your attempt at sarcasm? Needs work!!

Help

How do you get back to the phone version from the full version

Somewhere at the bottom find a link in small font.

Oh...the oke caught doping

You are a Top Chop!! What's it like in your little perfect world? I take it you have never driven after having a few beers, spoken on your cell while driving, been caught speeding or never been economical with the truth on your SARS return?? Glass houses and throwing stones come to mind here buddy!!

C'mon dude, are you that nieve to think that pharmaceuticals are only to be prescribed by a doctor or found at a pharmacy....? So if the bottle store is closed on a Sunday you don't know of a shabeen or pub that'll sell you a few bottles...?

You must be one of those straight and narrow people who've never made any mistakes. There's a lot here on the hub.

I don't need a prescription to buy a bottle of brandy.

C'mon dude, are you that nieve to think that pharmaceuticals are only to be prescribed by a doctor or found at a pharmacy....? So if the bottle store is closed on a Sunday you don't know of a shabeen or pub that'll sell you a few bottles...?

You must be one of those straight and narrow people who've never made any mistakes. There's a lot here on the hub.

By the sound of things that may mean "no stock" or "out of stock" but that would be a wild guess. Ek's affie plaas, wat sal ek weet.

Ha ha ha!

Just logged on after two days offline. Thank you Barry, for an open and honest account of what went down at the Epic (pardon the pun). Wishing you millions of clean and fun miles on your bike.

Barry, well done brother. It takes a big man to own up and you've proven that their are still decent ones on this forum. Although the thread has proven there are a lot of twats who are quick to judge and even quicker to make fools of themselves.

Bro, you did the wrong thing and you're willing to take the punishment without acting like a little b*tch... Well done.

We should all have learned a lot here... Hopefully some of us did.

And keep riding bro. Who cares that you can't compete? There's always strava... And they can't do any testing ;)

Hell, how much of this **** did you take that it's still in your system 5months after you stopped using it?

You claim that you have contributed positively to your cycling community. Yes, it's must be the first positive drug test in your community.

You knowly took PED before the 3 Towers, no wonder you are not going to defend yourself, you could face a lifetime banned like LA.

L on your forehead!

Edited by MooToo

Hell, how much of this **** did you take that it's still in your system 5months after you stopped using it?

You claim that you have contributed positively to your cycling community. Yes, it's must be the first positive drug test in your community.

You knowly took PED before the 3 Towers, no wonder you are not going to defend yourself, you could face a lifetime banned like LA.

L on you forehead!

That's a sh*tty comment man... The guy messed up and he's admitted to it and willing accepts punishment.

What were you hoping to achieve with that?

He messed up and you're going to alienate him? Hopefully you don't get caught doing something wrong and have people like you around...

L on you forehead!

No no my friend. L on your forehead...

Why test a non pro? Kevin Vermaak announced before the Epic that no drug cheats may ride the Epic again, or example David George. Interesting to see Raoul Paulissen there. Lifelong ban from competition and also a multiple Epic champ. What about Owen Hannie? Pos for Nandrolone!