Your Enduro ride

Robodog

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Omega Man

Yeah. I'm going to give Coil a go. If it doesn't work out, we'll swap back. I have a feeling I'll need the stiff spring though

I hope he's making a handsome profit out of you. Those forks are like hens teeth in this country.

Those are coil forks?

If it's the Vanilla then yes. The Talas and Float are air.

I hope he's making a handsome profit out of you. Those forks are like hens teeth in this country.

If you're feeling left out you're welcome to buy my Talas 36 RC2 off me... for a handsome profit of course, hahaha!

Guest Omega Man

If you're feeling left out you're welcome to buy my Talas 36 RC2 off me... for a handsome profit of course, hahaha!

Lyric in da house! I've got a (completely useless and lazy) friend who might be keen. price?

Lyric in da house! I've got a (completely useless and lazy) friend who might be keen. price?

Oh no... I need it. I just thought I'd mention it if handsome profits were being offered, hahaha!

Lyrics are rather nice though. And I wouldn't say no to one of those new Pikes

Guest Omega Man

Oh no... I need it. I just thought I'd mention it if handsome profits were being offered, hahaha!

Lyrics are rather nice though. And I wouldn't say no to one of those new Pikes

I rate Lyric. It's by far the best RS fork I've had.

Cycle Factory. What a slick setup!

Thanks Pieter, man of not many words but hey, I've never seen anyone talk a bike together! Trust me when I say, these guys know what they are doing.

Uma!

May she give you lots of good times! :D

Why not a better shock, such as a Monarch+ ?

Guest Omega Man

Haha. you said better shock and monarch in the same sentence so I went to go look at the pic to see if there was a piece of wood where the shock should be.

Sure, I could have bought something else but then I don't consider myself to be smarter than Dave Weagle and Pat Morewood with their minds combined. I mean who would, right? :whistling:

My Trance x with 140 revelation. Not an Enduro bike but does the job just fine.

This will run circles around a lot of "enduro" bikes! :thumbup: The only reason mine doesn't is because I'm a big chicken. :blush:

Haha. you said better shock and monarch in the same sentence so I went to go look at the pic to see if there was a piece of wood where the shock should be.

Really? You're the first guy I hear with such a bad opinion about Monarchs.

Sure, I could have bought something else but then I don't consider myself to be smarter than Dave Weagle and Pat Morewood with their minds combined. I mean who would, right? :whistling:

You should dare, that's how progress is made. :ph34r:

Guest Omega Man

Really? You're the first guy I hear with such a bad opinion about Monarchs.

Haha. just kiding. Never ridden a monarch. Just pulling leg.