Robodog

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My new #Enduro ride.

Banshee Spitfire

Really rides as well as the reviews say.

I wasn't expecting to feel such a big difference riding this bike but it really is Awesome, and it loves getting airborn.

attachicon.gifIMG_20150213_080718_resized.jpg

Nothing screams Priorities like a Banshee on a Conquest....great work!!!

I think Peach only has 1 bike worth less than his car... priorities... hells yeah! :thumbup:

I think Peach only has 1 bike worth less than his car... priorities... hells yeah! :thumbup:

The bikes on the back are apparently to get him home when the car breaks down .........................................................just joking, everyone knows a Toyota does not break down.

Awesome bike, wishing you millions of happy miles and airtime on her.

Put Peach in an M3 on a track, I doubt he will place anywhere in a race.

Put Peach on a Banshee in Karkloof and he podiums!

Peach is doing it right! :thumbup:

Edited by Nofearnofun

My new #Enduro ride.

Banshee Spitfire

I wasn't expecting to feel such a big difference riding this bike but it really is Awesome, and it loves getting airborn.

Awesome sled :thumbup:

How you finding the CC Inline? Reading online it seems to be a love hate relationship.

Eish. Thanks. I cut the steerer down on Friday and didn't notice the hose routing when puttin it back :eek:

As to the colour scheme:

1. It looks so much better IRL.

2. Being a show bike in the shop it has to look bling. :P

3. You have to see it in person.

4. Hope is one of our main brands so it has to be Hope.

5. Not the blue though. My Intense (now sold) has full blue Hope bling. And my business partner has the full blue on his Whyte (soon to be a black Pyga)

6. Black? Wtf? Didn't I mention it was a show bike... it can't look like every other Pascoe in Kzn.

7. Piktchas don't do it justice.

8. So now we left with red, silver and GUNSMOKE I hear you say. Well, that could work if the wife's custom Silver Pascoe show bike didn't have gunsmoke Hope everywhere...

9. The purple looks different and stands out. It works when you see it.

10. Forward thinking... The purple may just gravitate onto a white frame of the same make. :D

I really dig the Purple and Yellow combo. It stands out and the purple really pops against the yellow and black. I do like bling though so it just comes down to personal preference I guess. Keen to see it in real life.

I really dig the Purple and Yellow combo. It stands out and the purple really pops against the yellow and black. I do like bling though so it just comes down to personal preference I guess. Keen to see it in real life.

It lives at my shop as a display bike most of the time. You are welcome to pop in. In a few weeks to a month you can even have a coffee on the deck and watch the Spruit riders end themselves their ride. :P

My new #Enduro ride.

Banshee Spitfire

attachicon.gifIMG_20150213_080718_resized.jpg

I saw two of these at the Bike Park in Fourways Jhb yesterday. Same build and colour. Either it was you, or Banshee's are getting really popular.

I think there was a girl standing next to one, not sure though as I couldn't take my eyes off the bike...

I saw two of these at the Bike Park in Fourways Jhb yesterday. Same build and colour. Either it was you, or Banshee's are getting really popular.

I think there was a girl standing next to one, not sure though as I couldn't take my eyes off the bike...

They have been doing their demo tour...

It lives at my shop as a display bike most of the time. You are welcome to pop in. In a few weeks to a month you can even have a coffee on the deck and watch the Spruit riders end themselves their ride. :P

Will def stop by next time I'm at the spruit.

Awesome sled :thumbup:

How you finding the CC Inline? Reading online it seems to be a love hate relationship.

Shot, So far its really good. I haven't played around with it much, did a quick setup before my ride but no complaints.

Ill try tune it better and see how it feels.

That was Phia and myself. I was giving her a skills lesson and collecting my bike :drool:

Luckily that run started late.

• 2 weeks later...