Your Enduro ride

Robodog

Nice being student for 10years running :clap:

Means this is your Friday morning, with no 29'rs or Fatties in Lycra to spoil view or vibe

Oh, also got some nukeproof pedals added. grips and makes holes in legs like nothing else.

post-28006-0-03529900-1381499592_thumb.jpg

Edited by braailegend

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice being student for 10years running :clap:

Means this is your Friday morning, with no 29'rs or Fatties in Lycra to spoil view or vibe

Oh, also got some nukeproof pedals added. grips and makes holes in legs like nothing else.

post-28006-0-03529900-1381499592_thumb.jpg

Go get a job you damn hippy!

bring your enduro ride.....

1381813_654267417924958_1767639664_n.jpg

this looks interesting!

I will have to give this a look-see in December. I have a feeling it isnt Enduro orientated, but just normal trails.

this looks interesting!

I will have to give this a look-see in December. I have a feeling it isnt Enduro orientated, but just normal trails.

By 1 December there will be three new sections that are designed and built by the guy who built g-spot in stellies. So then it'll be very awesome!! There's a few people coming down like Flowta and one or two others So you guys must seriously make a turn in george for some am riding. I have a massive route I'm planning for the am riders. One day of massive trail riding! From over mountain hiking trails to DH runs to some XC techy stuff

this looks interesting!

hahahah..i got that impression too, if only because those trails look manicured to a velvety perfection.. :P

BUT, interesting nonetheless.

By 1 December there will be three new sections that are designed and built by the guy who built g-spot in stellies. So then it'll be very awesome!! There's a few people coming down like Flowta and one or two others So you guys must seriously make a turn in george for some am riding. I have a massive route I'm planning for the am riders. One day of massive trail riding! From over mountain hiking trails to DH runs to some XC techy stuff

Is there a link to more info?

He can build! and he's a awesome guy. Yes he "manicures" his trails well, not a lazy builder like the rest of us, haha

And she is done :clap: some old some new bits. Had my first ride on her yesterday.

post-4310-0-80477600-1381747163_thumb.jpg

New KS LEV 125 drop :drool: It is AWESOME, no more cable rub :thumbup:

post-4310-0-07965100-1381747157_thumb.jpg

New Hope Bash ring and RF NW ring

post-4310-0-24205100-1381747154_thumb.jpg

and probably the sexiest stem I have put on a bike.

post-4310-0-37165300-1381747159_thumb.jpg

post-4310-0-44217500-1381747150_thumb.jpg

Bike handles really well, travel feels like it goes on forever.

Shock was at 200Psi which felt a bit soft so ill try it at 210 now.

comes in at 14.4 kg, of which the fork is 2.4 :eek:

I tried pretty hard to throw the chain yesterday but very impressed it stayed on, I do think the clutch Der makes a huge difference though.

Old Bits

- Bar

- Wheels

- Rotors

- SLX Cranks

- Pike Fork

New Bits

- Giant Trance frame

- KS Lev

- Spike Stem

- Hope bash ring

- RF NW 38T

- X9 shifter

- X9 T2 rear der

- NP saddle

- Elix 5 brakes, with blue cables ;)

PS Patches, I even put the seat down in the pictures for you.

Edited by Peach.

dang dude.. it weirdly works, that blue and purple! can i call it blurple?

nah.. that would be an insult to the bike and The Matrix.

what size is that frame? I have a small and the top tube is running nearly in-line with the seat stay.

the more i look at the pic i took of mine yesterday, the more she looks abit sad. Needs more color!!! blurple works!

Edited by Capricorn

Is there a link to more info?

for the trail mania ...

https://www.facebook...railmaniaenduro

https://www.facebook.com/knysnatrails

but for the AM ride obviously nothing on the interweb but im going to jam the over mountain stuff this weekend and give a basic idea of the trails and ill cam some DH runs too ,

heres a sneak peek of an upcoming enduro event

https://vimeo.com/76322894

<iframe src="//player.vimeo.com/video/76322894" width="400" height="300" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe>

The fact that Peach ever owned a bike with purple trim is a mystery to us. His other 2 babies are white and blue. (Peach, we try not talk about your XC bike and Xena Worrior Princess).

But yeah, the blurple doesn't look half bad :thumbup: