Your Enduro ride

Robodog

:eek:

oh goodness...should I get scared??

Cow has mentioned "home made brownies" and now you mention "magic forest"..........are we talking about riding bike here still? :unsure:

By that time you won't care! It's all good down here!

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lots to see at the show. Stumbled upon a cool alternative to PlastiDip. Plenty (wild) color options.

If you're in CT then pop in. We can chat bikes over a cupcake! Or boerie! Then go ride some "secret spot" trails up the road.

Do tell!!!!

Guest Omega Man

The only thing that's secret about Majik Forest is that you don't HAVE to drag your brakes through, into and over all corners, berms and "obstacles".

hahaha.

Do tell!!!!

www.foliatec.co.za

Same spray-on principal, but with something like 38 pre-mixed color options.

Wanting to hopefully find out how it rides off-road this weekend. And the versatility is exactly why I chose the frame. :thumbup:

I saw the specs, lots of nice adjustments you can do.

It's on my wish list. Did you get from Dial'd bikes?

Ibis Mojo HDR. Best damn bike in the history of the universe. Bought it in 650b guise with the option to flip it to 26" and 160mm! Still need to decide (then source and buy) on wheels, Hope brakeset on it's way to CT & waiting for X01 cassette. Can't get Spank I want locally and CRC doeant have stock! Need to decide what to do there then pull the trigger so the bike can get ridden!

You've got some serious bikes there Crow, saw some pics of your Momsen.

I was the lucky winner of three days in Joburg starting on the day my frame arrived in Cape Town!

On top of that the frame is a couple of weeks early so im still scrambling for some kit!

Tough life.

On top of that, a mime has just walked on stage...

Edited by The Crow

I saw the specs, lots of nice adjustments you can do.

It's on my wish list. Did you get from Dial'd bikes?

Yup. Ordered though Dial'd Bikes.

OK guys & gal(s). It's time for me to take a (deep) plunge into my pocket for some good wheels.

I was considering Hope Pro Evo II hubs with ZTR Flow EX rims, but read up & some guys say a mavic 721 rim would last longer.

I am about 93kg kitted up & will be doing light - medium trail. Drops 70cm -1m (for now)

Should I just get the Flows & ride em 'till they can't take anymore beating & then upgrade to Mavic or Sunringle Infernos?

OK guys & gal(s). It's time for me to take a (deep) plunge into my pocket for some good wheels.

I was considering Hope Pro Evo II hubs with ZTR Flow EX rims, but read up & some guys say a mavic 721 rim would last longer.

I am about 93kg kitted up & will be doing light - medium trail. Drops 70cm -1m (for now)

Should I just get the Flows & ride em 'till they can't take anymore beating & then upgrade to Mavic or Sunringle Infernos?

:ph34r:

https://www.bikehub.co.za/classifieds/62173-industry-nine-enduro-wheelset/