The 100th Edition Of The Tour de France: Chirps, Opinions, News, Updates.

'Dale

Pick the yellow and green jersey winners.  

305 members have voted

1. 1. Who will reign in Yellow?

• Froome Dawg (Sky)
    • Contador (Saxo Tinkoff)
    • A Schleck, Radioshack
    • Evans (BMC)
    • Uran (Sky)
    • Tejay (BMC)
    • Gesink (Blanco)
    • Hesjedal (Garmin Sharp
    • Valverde (Movistar)
    • J Rodriquez (Katusha)
    • Suprize package!
  2. 2. Who will reign in Green?

• Sagan (Cannondale Pro Cycling)
    • Cav' (Omega Pharma Quickstep)
    • Greipel (Lotto Bellisol)
    • Bouhanni (FDJ)
    • Goss (Orica-Greenedge)
    • Surprize package?

Try Eurosport, you will never look back

Do you have a link that streams direct from eurosport? Not this lemonsport add crazy links?

I hate it watching the action and the next moment a popup add right in the middle of the screen...

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure Cadel is thinking.........please make this stop!!

How old is Quintana again? He looks mid-30s.

Seems like Saxo and others are racing according to Edgar method, go till you blow (and then lose time) - a team with Contador, Rodgers, Kreuzinger, Roche, Paulino etc but with very poor execution.

Quitana is a Mayan priest that sacrifices virgins during full moon, so I suppose he can be very very old!!!!!!!!!

Seems like Saxo and others are racing according to Edgar method, go till you blow (and then lose time) - a team with Contador, Rodgers, Kreuzinger, Roche, Paulino etc but with very poor execution.

Can't be that old if he's in the white jersey not so?

Guys, I don't buy the "Froome bonk" story for a second. It will be a sad day for cycling if I am correct. If you have to do this to gain credibility and popularity. Yesterday many people was shouting "dope" and I am pretty sure they are less verbal about it now. It may also be to mind f#%k the rivals. Watch him today, we will see.

And what retard would break himself on a TT and then die the next day on purpose, just for show? Unless he's playing a double-bluffing game and that's just infinitely less likely than "he worked too hard the day before a double-summit of the fricken Alpe d'Huez".

Sure he'll have some plan for the other mountain stages. I've gained respect for his "never say die attitude" over this tour (although I'll never respect him for his doping, and I dislike the "EL Pistolero" salutes).

Agreed, echo the sentiment

Honestly think Froome's level of performance is making all the others race outside their initial game plan. They are really giving it their all. I honestly can not remember when last I saw a person outperform other top level cyclists like this. Not even the "hated devil" Lance was so dominant at his highest dosages

I forget, but I'm sure I'll never forget that he was born at 3000 metres.

Can't be that old if he's in the white jersey not so?

He just looks so old, must be a hard life in the mountains.

Maybe school was at the top of the mountains and he had to fetch water at the bottom. The local cafe was on a different mountain, so getting a Coke was a 4600m total ascent.

Do you have a link that streams direct from eurosport? Not this lemonsport add crazy links?

I hate it watching the action and the next moment a popup add right in the middle of the screen...

take you pick from the ones listed here - no stupid popups. If one is banned then go choose another...and you get the ticker on this page as well

http://www.cyclingfans.com/tour-de-france/live

take you pick from the ones listed here - no stupid popups. If one is banned then go choose another...and you get the ticker on this page as well

http://www.cyclingfa...-de-france/live

I never have any problems with adverts. Its a nifty little Google chrome extension called Adblock. works like a bomb!

Maybe school was at the top of the mountains and he had to fetch water at the bottom. The local cafe was on a different mountain, so getting a Coke was a 4600m total ascent.

I heard that he grew up so poor his family couldn't afford coke…

I never have any problems with adverts. Its a nifty little Google chrome extension called Adblock. works like a bomb!

oh yes..maybe that's why I am not seeing adverts....i see this wait 20secs to close advert...but there is no advert...the penny has just dropped

His skin is like an alpaca's...tough