The 100th Edition Of The Tour de France: Chirps, Opinions, News, Updates.

'Dale

Pick the yellow and green jersey winners.  

305 members have voted

1. 1. Who will reign in Yellow?

• Froome Dawg (Sky)
    • Contador (Saxo Tinkoff)
    • A Schleck, Radioshack
    • Evans (BMC)
    • Uran (Sky)
    • Tejay (BMC)
    • Gesink (Blanco)
    • Hesjedal (Garmin Sharp
    • Valverde (Movistar)
    • J Rodriquez (Katusha)
    • Suprize package!
  2. 2. Who will reign in Green?

• Sagan (Cannondale Pro Cycling)
    • Cav' (Omega Pharma Quickstep)
    • Greipel (Lotto Bellisol)
    • Bouhanni (FDJ)
    • Goss (Orica-Greenedge)
    • Surprize package?

Second win for Argos

post-12015-0-04851900-1373431936_thumb.jpg

I believe Reinhardt will perform well next year at the tour. (For Argos)

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wither Cav was Right or not I think his behavior at the event is indefensible, screaming and performing in the bus, hiding microphones, been totally disrespectful to the event and just acting like a petulant spoilt teenager is unbecoming of a professional athlete.

I dont buy this b*******t that he is a nice guy and thats what top sprinters do,.. well as far as I know no one else does it and anyway he is a grown man not a teenage girl and he should learn to express himself in manner appropriate to that position.

I believe Reinhardt will perform well next year at the tour. (For Argos)

He was interviewed on SuperCycling - struggling with injuries after an earlier crash.

Wither Cav was Right or not I think his behavior at the event is indefensible, screaming and performing in the bus, hiding microphones, been totally disrespectful to the event and just acting like a petulant spoilt teenager is unbecoming of a professional athlete.

I dont buy this b*******t that he is a nice guy and thats what top sprinters do,.. well as far as I know no one else does it and anyway he is a grown man not a teenage girl and he should learn to express himself in manner appropriate to that position.

Well said. I thought he had grown up a bit, and he was starting to grow on me. The petulance he has shown this year has taken that all away.

True indeed for me too, Grumps.

If the DS leave him to cool down for 2 hours before engaging him, then it is a crazy situation.

Medals does not maketh a man.

He was interviewed on SuperCycling - struggling with injuries after an earlier crash.

Eish

+1

You would have thought by now he would have learnt better PR skills, reminds me of a typical talented but win at all costs brat

Absolutely.

I like him, but his is in it way over his head.

Agreed, I watched a doccie on him while on a business trip last week and he seemed like a good oke and rather down to earth not the hormonal teenage girl he portrayed yesterday

I'm hoping Daryl has a good TT. He was a big part of OGE winning the team TT and he will be in SA colours being the current TT champion so Go Daryl.

I think Impey will get a top 10 or even top 5 if he gives it everything today. Ater his yellow and winning TTT, he must believe he can do it. It will be a cracker, but I do not see anyone taking it away from Martin, not even Froome. He did not feature too much so far in the tour and surely has been saving himself for this one. Going to be a cracker. I love the TT!

Agreed,however he is dynamite on the bike and that is all I focus on.I hate post race interviews anyway and switch off

My most hated is FI...memories of Schumi

i noticed that the Sky team was missing in action and left the yellow jersey to fend for himself in the last few k's.

Maybe Cav should have stayed at home, he did well at the Giro ...

He's still going to take 2 more stages.

i noticed that the Sky team was missing in action and left the yellow jersey to fend for himself in the last few k's.

They fear Cavendish will shoulder charge them too.... Bwahahahaha