The 100th Edition Of The Tour de France: Chirps, Opinions, News, Updates.

'Dale

Pick the yellow and green jersey winners.  

305 members have voted

1. 1. Who will reign in Yellow?

• Froome Dawg (Sky)
    • Contador (Saxo Tinkoff)
    • A Schleck, Radioshack
    • Evans (BMC)
    • Uran (Sky)
    • Tejay (BMC)
    • Gesink (Blanco)
    • Hesjedal (Garmin Sharp
    • Valverde (Movistar)
    • J Rodriquez (Katusha)
    • Suprize package!
  2. 2. Who will reign in Green?

• Sagan (Cannondale Pro Cycling)
    • Cav' (Omega Pharma Quickstep)
    • Greipel (Lotto Bellisol)
    • Bouhanni (FDJ)
    • Goss (Orica-Greenedge)
    • Surprize package?

Quintana back in white and probably to entrench his position with the weekend's mountains.

Go NAIRO

he's gonna be a thorn in Froome and Contadors flesh in the Alps. Gonna see the best Tour ever next week

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mollema might turn out to be a very dangerous dark horse. I think Froome will have to fight for himself in the mountains. Shame for Valverde, he should have thought on his feet when the puncture came. He probably underestimated the wind.

Quintana back in white and probably to entrench his position with the weekend's mountains.

Go NAIRO

Nah, still Kwiatkowski in white by about 30 secs

GO NAIRO

Edited by ' Dale

We see every stage a day late.

We have to wait for the ITV 4 highlights show to air and then be uploaded, so that we can download it and watch it. Downloads over night - watch it that evening . . . Still enjoying it though - even if I sometimes see the final result before hand. It's not WHAT happened, but HOW it happened that counts :-)

We see every stage a day late.

We have to wait for the ITV 4 highlights show to air and then be uploaded, so that we can download it and watch it. Downloads over night - watch it that evening . . . Still enjoying it though - even if I sometimes see the final result before hand. It's not WHAT happened, but HOW it happened that counts :-)

Just stream it..been watching the whole thing online via eurosport streams

Just 2 weeks ago a lot of people, myself included, thought Sky was invincible. Strongest team ad supporting the strongest rider. Remember how they dominated the Dauphene and no one was able to make a gap.

Now they are looking like an English cricket team. What happened to the feeling that they rode on power meters and had so much info on all there competitors that the racing was going to be boring and by the numbers?

Fantastic Tour. Fantastic sport

Entertaining stage. Cav completely thrashed Sagan in the sprint. Cool move by Saxo to get away. It looked like Froome saw it happening but did not want to jump over without his team. He got onto he radio, but by that time Saxo was flying. I think he would have been repeatedly attacked by 2 mini Conto and Kreuziger groups later on if he did bridge. This sets the race up nicely, Sky domestiques are folding badly, and it will only get harder for them. Porte was his only support left in the mountains, and now Saxo has 2 dangerous rider in contention. I think Riis also has the tactical know-how to make the most of their position - the race just got interesting :-)

Entertaining stage. Cav completely thrashed Sagan in the sprint. Cool move by Saxo to get away. It looked like Froome saw it happening but did not want to jump over without his team. He got onto he radio, but by that time Saxo was flying. I think he would have been repeatedly attacked by 2 mini Conto and Kreuziger groups later on if he did bridge. This sets the race up nicely, Sky domestiques are folding badly, and it will only get harder for them. Porte was his only support left in the mountains, and now Saxo has 2 dangerous rider in contention. I think Riis also has the tactical know-how to make the most of their position - the race just got interesting :-)

Agreed. The tour is far from over. Man, where is Christian Knees when you need him. Porte is good, but Knees is the better domestique.