The 100th Edition Of The Tour de France: Chirps, Opinions, News, Updates.

'Dale

Pick the yellow and green jersey winners.  

305 members have voted

1. 1. Who will reign in Yellow?

• Froome Dawg (Sky)
    • Contador (Saxo Tinkoff)
    • A Schleck, Radioshack
    • Evans (BMC)
    • Uran (Sky)
    • Tejay (BMC)
    • Gesink (Blanco)
    • Hesjedal (Garmin Sharp
    • Valverde (Movistar)
    • J Rodriquez (Katusha)
    • Suprize package!
  2. 2. Who will reign in Green?

• Sagan (Cannondale Pro Cycling)
    • Cav' (Omega Pharma Quickstep)
    • Greipel (Lotto Bellisol)
    • Bouhanni (FDJ)
    • Goss (Orica-Greenedge)
    • Surprize package?

whats your point? the fact that his 20 min power is higher than armstrong and lemond just indicates even stronger that he's doping

So even though armstrong was doped to the gills, you reckon froome is clean and stronger?

whats the chances

guys please go argue about doping on the Froome Vroome thread

I hope this stupid argument is not going to carry on for the next 10 years or so

MOVE ON

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope this stupid argument is not going to carry on for the next 10 years or so

MOVE ON

In the voice of Mr. Straw hat and pink chicken tits "I will move one when all dopers have been bust"

MOVE ON

Funny. Speaking of arguments going on forever... here's a picture of 2 feuding guys from yesterday!. Can you see the hate in their eyes? :w00t:

post-23367-0-28319900-1374231060_thumb.jpg

Edited by dracs

From the tdf live tracking site:

'Sep Vanmarcke (BEL) is at front of the peloton that crested the col du Glandon 7'50" behind the two stage leaders. The Belkin rider had bike problems yesterday and was forced to do the second ascent of Alpe d'Huez in the 53 chainring... he posted the 42nd best time for the climb, a little over nine minutes slower than Quintana who was fastest.

Fark me...

From the tdf live tracking site:

'Sep Vanmarcke (BEL) is at front of the peloton that crested the col du Glandon 7'50" behind the two stage leaders. The Belkin rider had bike problems yesterday and was forced to do the second ascent of Alpe d'Huez in the 53 chainring... he posted the 42nd best time for the climb, a little over nine minutes slower than Quintana who was fastest.

Fark me...

Yoh!

At an average gradient of 8+ %

Edited by ' Dale

Funny. Speaking of arguments going on forever... here's a picture of 2 feuding guys from yesterday!. Can you see the hate in their eyes? :w00t:

Nice...

Professional.

Does he actually breath?

http://www.pezcyclingnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/tdf13st18eh-03quintana.jpg

Reckon he absorbes the O2 directly into his blood system through his skin. Its that being born at 3000 Million metres altitude P&P keep telling us about.

Seriously though, the guy is a phenom. I don't think we've seen anything yet - yesterday was the first time he didn't attack too soon and look what he did to Froome.

Edited by dracs

His eyes are saying...... "how I would like a nice juicy UNDERDONE steak tonight, I cannot handle a dry overcooked steak again!!!!!!"

Edited by Big H*

Reckon he absorbes the O2 directly into his blood system through his skin. Its that being born at 3000 Million metres altitude P&P keep telling us about.

Seriously though, the guy is a phenom. I don't think we've seen anything yet - yesterday was the first time he didn't attack to soon and look what he did to Froome.

Look at his ears while he cycles, they wiggle!!!!!! Being a Mayan priest he drinks the blood of the virgins he sacrifices during the full moon. I hope they do not see that as blood dopping!!!!!!!

His eyes are saying...... "how I would like a nice juicy UNDERDONE steak tonight, I cannot handle a dry overcooked steak again!!!!!!"

You must love Steak Big H - it's all I ever see you post about.

I know I am a day late on the whole eating enough during a mountain stage debate, But I can rember contador making the same mistake a few years ago, I cant remeberthe race but I remember how he was attacking and leaving every for dead and then whammo. They came past . When he reached the end he was gulping down cokes ( the liquid my locally by abi )

Can anyone else remember where it was ?

Seriously though, the guy is a phenom. I don't think we've seen anything yet - yesterday was the first time he didn't attack too soon and look what he did to Froome.

Sadly Dracs.

Slap the yellow fleece on him and he is a doper too, raw talent or not.

You must love Steak Big H - it's all I ever see you post about.

Yes I do love steak, but I test each steak before I eat, I do not want to test positive for Clenbuterol when the UCI forces me to do the next dope test.