Watch that harassment on the hub

Red Zone

and i don't quite believe it's a case of staying out the kitchen... generally i believe if you aint got good to say don't say nothing at all. hou jou bek. a fool with a closed mouth can still get by , but if you starting ranting away and you aint got the knowledge you will be ripped to shreds... somebody is always going to disagree with your point of view.

Post of the Week!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Will probably only be enforced if you are the person someone throws whisky at or if someone draws you naked

people just need a chill pill

if they feel like http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_cQ-U7kPivCs/THSoDSPnhPI/AAAAAAAAC5o/QcBUiixFsFw/s1600/stock-vector-cartoon-baby-crying-19773100.jpg they need a http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/92/Soup_Spoon.jpgof

http://www.buildzone.co.za/store/image/cache/data/cement/surebuild_42-5n-500x500.jpg

hahaha

The new Protection from Harassment Act allows for an aggrieved party to take out a protection order against a harasser, if that harasser breaches the protection order it could be a fine or 5 years in prison.

Harassment is broadly defines and includes electronic harassment, including any unreasonable conduct that causes or inspires the fear of harm - mental, physical, economic or psychological.

I'm glad to hear about this. I've been stalked online and know others that the same has happened to, and after going to the police there was no recourse because I wasn't being threatened physically. So if the perp does contact me again, then I at least have something that I could potentially fall back on - whether it is actually enforced though is another story all together.

Somebody's going to break a hip with excitement.

There are definitely a few hips, knees and noses that may break...... many of them down south.

I have contacted Badwi Moossa; Antonious Baysari andMaroun Sleiman. The mean one is Adbel Kader El Rifai ........ old relocated Lebanese friends of mine.

can you imagine all the wet panties submitting cases for mediation..the court will be inundated with cases and everything will get nowhere

Have you guys seen all the reports of arrests and convictions made in Brittain of FaceBook users that reacted in anger and laucnhed verbal attacks after the incident over there??

I was surprised at how many people were taken to courts (and prosecuted) for the remarks they have made...

I even went as far as to get a picture of the person who is harrasing me in an attempt to get her to stop:

post-3699-0-65349300-1369818318_thumb.jpg

So nice to see you all playing as friends again :)

A good mate of mine was the first judge to sit and rule on the new harassment case (literally hours after it became law). From what I understand is the law just broadens the old narrow definition of harassment and is not a nanny state law.

So from what I understand we can still be our normal Hub self on the forums, biting each other as we all do but if we are going to start with aggressive PMs & phonecalls that any reasonable person will interpret as harassment, then it is harassment.

The new Protection from Harassment Act allows for an aggrieved party to take out a protection order against a harasser, if that harasser breaches the protection order it could be a fine or 5 years in prison.

Harassment is broadly defines and includes electronic harassment, including any unreasonable conduct that causes or inspires the fear of harm - mental, physical, economic or psychological.

Anonymity on the hub is also not going to help you, the cops can demand that a service provider provides info to track someone down.

So we all have to play nice now, perhaps stick to the post your pets and help a lady threads

Perhaps its time to look at some of those other forums that threaten to ride cyclists off the road

Stop harassing me and buggeroff