Calling on you gamers

Guest Kalahari ou

the boredom is finally getting to me, tired of my PS3, so i hooked up my gaming laptop to my 42inch in the study, and now im ready to game. 

what are we playing? can I join in? strategy or FPS...

otherwise its me and Age of Empires...

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly depends on what you own, if you want free to play, or if your buying.

Also depends multiplayer?

Right now Tabletop simulator is one of my top games because i get to do boardgames with friends that we used to do IRL

the boredom is finally getting to me, tired of my PS3, so i hooked up my gaming laptop to my 42inch in the study, and now im ready to game. 

what are we playing? can I join in? strategy or FPS...

otherwise its me and Age of Empires...

I have a Dell g3 3579 i7 gaming laptop. It was decent spec when i got it, but as these things go, its now almost ancient...

Installed FarCry2 last night so going to give that a go. Might dabble in the Assassins Creed genre, or possibly Wolfenstein, ill see.

Honestly depends on what you own, if you want free to play, or if your buying.

Also depends multiplayer?

Right now Tabletop simulator is one of my top games because i get to do boardgames with friends that we used to do IRL

Thought this long weekend might be a Gaming weekend.... till a supplier shafted us wit a few notebooks.

So now I have a working weekend. Hope we are done by Monday and that they deliver the rest of our consignment tomorrow.

Thought this long weekend might be a Gaming weekend.... till a supplier shafted us wit a few notebooks.

So now I have a working weekend. Hope we are done by Monday and that they deliver the rest of our consignment tomorrow.

Hey, a few days ago you were worried about not being able to work, and not paying the bills. Now you have a lot of work, so be lekker about it.

Black Ops II it is then [emoji106]

Go further back to MW2, I still feel the MP on there is better than the newer versions.

You can maybe try MW Warzone, it's a little different to previous stuff but fun.

Hey, a few days ago you were worried about not being able to work, and not paying the bills. Now you have a lot of work, so be lekker about it.

Don’t get me wrong, I love the work and being able to work while most people are stuck at home.

But we are all taking strain at the moment. We have been working till 20h00 most evenings. And only got home today at 18h00 and working tomorrow morning as well and if needed we have to push to Sunday as well.

We stopped today because we started making mistakes. We are all tired and pushing the limits.

But I will rather work than play a game. Just sorry that all the work the do at this stage is for a bunch of kids who protest againt fees at varsity. But we do it because we want to help the few students who want to study and get this year behind them.

Oh and at this stage, when this project is done (Monday) I might not have a job anymore because we completed all the work in record time. So then I am back at square 1 again.

Edited by Cois

Got the girlfriend to try Diablo 3 co-op on the xbox and she's completely hooked  :eek:

We started on Saturday afternoon and had finished act 4 by last night. Both with brand new characters and I didn't use any of my paragon levels or items from other characters.

Has anyone done the Thief-series of games on PC? I played it back in 2000. Is the new ones any good? What stealth game would you recommend?

The original two were awesome, although they would probably be horrible to play these days - especially Thief 1 hasn't aged well :D Thief 3 was ok.

I have not played the newest one, but it sounds like it is enjoyable as long as you don't expect it to be the same as the old ones.

Dishonored is pretty cool, loved the 1st one, yet to play the second (I have the game, not the time).

So far this was the closest to a proper Thief game for me.

And apparently the Styx games are not too bad either.

You could also look at the Deus Ex Human Revolution (just crap boss fights) and Mankind Divided games if you haven't already.

And Dark Messiah, its also a bit older but I vaguely remember it being decent.

Edit: Ooh, and the Chronicles of Riddick games!

Edited by HdB

Have started playing God of War after finishing Assassins creed.  Took a session or 2 to get into it but now I'm hooked.  Whenever a new God of War comes out I always forget how fun the previous one was and turn my nose up to it a bit, until I actually start playing.  

Also done with the co-op Borderlands 3, need a new co-op game to play, considering Far Cry 5.  Any idea's for good PS4 co-op games to try?

God of War is probably one of the best games I have ever played. I had the first one on PS2, then GoW 2 was released on PS2 and later re-released on PS3. I think I have all but the latest game in the series, even the ones initially designed for PSP and then re-designed for PS3. Gameplay remains awesome. And you havent truly played GoW if you havent played it in GOD/TITAN mode...

Have started playing God of War after finishing Assassins creed.  Took a session or 2 to get into it but now I'm hooked.  Whenever a new God of War comes out I always forget how fun the previous one was and turn my nose up to it a bit, until I actually start playing.  

Also done with the co-op Borderlands 3, need a new co-op game to play, considering Far Cry 5.  Any idea's for good PS4 co-op games to try?

Decided after 45 minutes of PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds that the game was not for me. Refunded via steam. Now looking towards age of empires two or starcraft 2. A little blast from the past.

Gta 5 is free till may 21st if you make a account with epic games,(permanent copy)

the premium edition...Incase anyone wanted it

Thanks, now to wait 3 days for the download.... :thumbup: