Calling on you gamers

Guest Kalahari ou

ok, so you gaming guru's.

what would be a good puzzle/strategy/adventure game with not to much violence that one could purchase for use on a PC?

The Witness.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember a game from a few years ago, LA Noire I think it was.

Can't remember violence but it's based on a police officers' rise from patrol cop to detective.

Solving murder puzzles and stuff got very challenging on hard difficulty 

Edited by Jurgens Smit

Portal and Portal 2

^^^^ This

Brilliant puzzle games without real violence

Adventure games slowbee? - Didn't they stop making that in the mid-90's...

Portal and Portal 2

Great games. Portal 2 is in my personal top 10 greatest games of all time.

If you haven't played it. Play it now. The puzzles force you to think outside of the box.

You need to get quite creative with solutions and when you figure it out you can't help but applaud the developers. Probably the most satisfying game to finish too, addictive, and some great storytelling to boot. 

I think I mentioned it a few pages back but I'm about halfway through with this game.

I just love it. It's quite 1 dimensional. With most of its attention focused on the game's atmosphere. But its pulled off brilliantly and you'll need to sharpen your pencil for solving some of the puzzles.

https://youtu.be/y27KjX_FRk4

Brilliant little game but not as good as this.

Played it last year and it was one of the most refreshing titles I've played in a while. 

https://youtu.be/QpnY1G3vt_0

^^^^ This

Brilliant puzzle games without real violence

Adventure games slowbee? - Didn't they stop making that in the mid-90's...

I must admit, sometimes I really dont want to admit I left the 90's

The 90's had awesome adventure games. Do you know about the ScummVM emulator Slowbee? If you don't, maybe download it and some ScummVM adventure games and you're guaranteed to relive 90's adventure gaming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Downloaded Fishing Planet for my PS4 Last week. Damn, that game is addictive. I cant stop playing. Always looking for the next big Fish..

I remember a game from a few years ago, LA Noire I think it was.

Can't remember violence but it's based on a police officers' rise from patrol cop to detective.

Solving murder puzzles and stuff got very challenging on hard difficulty 

I think it was fairly low in violence, I have the xbox copy lying around somewhere. Was quite a fun game but started to get really tedious when they wanted you to drive all over town to get to the next quest.

Portal and Portal 2

Two of the best games ever. I sometimes install them again from steam and do a quick play through.

Sorry off topic, but has anyone tried star citizen?

Nope, I backed it on Kickstarter, and since then life has gotten in the way.

I really have to catch up with the status of it

I think it was fairly low in violence, I have the xbox copy lying around somewhere. Was quite a fun game but started to get really tedious when they wanted you to drive all over town to get to the next quest.

Also had LA Noire on PS3.

Was fun until they Promoted me, then it became boring. Felt like all the jobs/murders/quests were exactly the same.