Calling on you gamers

Guest Kalahari ou

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Started playing Hearth Stone and am hooked!

I love the artwork of Blizzard.

Downloaded it now after watching that intro video on youtube. Will give it a go next week. I have always liked Warcraft.

Started playing Hearth Stone and am hooked!

I love the artwork of Blizzard.

Downloaded it now after watching that intro video on youtube. Will give it a go next week. I have always liked Warcraft.

As someone who's been a major fan of the franchise since Bad Company. I think I'll give this one a miss. PUBG changed shooters in such a drastic way for me that I can't see myself going back to games like these. It's just much of the same now. Developers need an entirely new angle. Not just the same game with a different theme.

Kudos to EA for doing away with premium. I assume much of the pay to win loot crates are on the way out too. But they have to make up the profits somehow. This game is R1,200 on pre order if I'm not mistaken. And probably more upon official release.

As someone who's been a major fan of the franchise since Bad Company. I think I'll give this one a miss. PUBG changed shooters in such a drastic way for me that I can't see myself going back to games like these. It's just much of the same now. Developers need an entirely new angle. Not just the same game with a different theme.

Kudos to EA for doing away with premium. I assume much of the pay to win loot crates are on the way out too. But they have to make up the profits somehow. This game is R1,200 on pre order if I'm not mistaken. And probably more upon official release.

I played every single one since bf2 and I swore a while ago never to buy another EA title. Im done with them and their buggy games.

I played every single one since bf2 and I swore a while ago never to buy another EA title. Im done with them and their buggy games.

I've yet to play BF3 and 4. I have them, but haven't installed them yet. I heard BF4 was quite buggy.

I've yet to play BF3 and 4. I have them, but haven't installed them yet. I heard BF4 was quite buggy.

I bought BF4 on PS4 while it was on a special, but it sucks. I hate it just as much as COD WW2. I am now just playing Wildlands Ghost War. Waiting for RDR2. 

I bought BF4 on PS4 while it was on a special, but it sucks. I hate it just as much as COD WW2. I am now just playing Wildlands Ghost War. Waiting for RDR2. 

Yeah I enjoyed the first two COD's on my Windows XP PC, then of course COD: Modern Warfare 2. I have Modern Warfare 3 although I haven't finished it yet. When I got my rig in 2013 I was on a mission to get what I thought were good shooters - like Modern Warfare 3, Mass Effect 3, Metro: Last Light, and BF3 and 4. I installed Modern Warfare 3 and ME3 that year and jumped between games. I've got some catching up to do, lol.