Bikejackers caught in Fountains

Pants Boy

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so the solution seems to be to beat 13 colors of sh*t out of him, smack that bastard so hard he is mentally incapable of using his fly to take a piss and needs the state to look after him as he is a veg.

problem goes away, if anyone needs help doing it when he is caught call me ill bring some victimized friends and a hosepipe, oh perhaps a sock with a soap bar i it as well for good measure.

FARK THESE OKES IRRITATE ME. sorry rant off

They are scum...... do not reduce yourself to their level.

Edited by Big H*

A little update - they were caught on Friday eve around 17:30, hiding in some bushes waiting for cyclists (presumably)

I hope it does not come out that their pictures are posted here. If they have a half decent lawyer who happen to find this website, they can argue that they were accused of something they did not do and their "victims" identified them from these pictures. I would suggest removing these pics in order to improve the chances of having these thugs locked up.

They were caught "hiding in some bushes..."

Whether they were hiding in the bushes waiting to hijack cyclists, or lying down in the bushes to enjoy some one-on-one private time, is irrelevant.

They were not caught in possession of any stolen and/or hijacked property, therefore the most that they can expect to be sentenced to (should the case go to court) would be trespassing or loitering in a public place. They will simply claim they were vagrants, and wanted to find a place to sleep.

As much as we would like to see that justice gets meted out to these people, we can't take the law into our own hands, as that makes us even worse than they are.

They had weapons on them. Seems as if (Still trying to confirm 100%) it was SAPS horse brigade that found them. Pics were posted to help link them to other jackings.

Jeez guys! I want to get justice done and make the bike jacking thugs pay as much as the next guy but it is dangerous to just assume that these are bike jacking scum because they were caught in the bush next to a cycling path

the horses sould have trampled thier filthy has to pieces so they could never pick up something to bike jack or cause harm to anyone again !!!

Ok, the next picture posted of them I want to see is their faces smashed in and the second one's eyes should be straight as an arrow.

Time has come for us all to arm ourselves against this menace, maybe a panga in your backpack will do wonders against knife wielding swines!