Urgent appeal for assistance!!

Wannabe

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

She said she could feel the 36 hour trip in her legs. Managed to shore points in a sprint in the point’s race. She also got a 6th place in the scratch.

Also she mentioned that she used the wrong gearing, used the same than she usually use at the Veledome and said she need to go a gear heavier.

Edited by Thornman

Hey guys. Wow... first word!

First week is over, and boy was it hard! Raced Tuesday and Friday.

Not only the racing but kind of everything went wrong. My big chain ring got a knock onthe flight and bent. Day 2 went out riding... and my front shifter decided to stop working. I went straight to the bike shop and they said It got a knock and all the parts inside are broken. Now I'm thinking I have to have a big blade to race crits....! So still waiting on the bike shop for a quote on only one shifter, if they can do it that way.

It just went from bad to worse...

I was eating cashews on Saturday and there must have been a hard piece of nut or something... but ended up breaking almost half of my tooth. Now this is not cool! I look very good after my teeth brushing it twice daily etc etc. So it is really terrible!

Ok so enough about the sob stories.

The racing here is hard, wait no rephrase.... it is fast!

Thinking back at the couple weeks I lost in speed work with my injury, it would have come in handy!

Best place so far was 6th. Here's hoping I get faster as the weeks continue.

Thanks for the support and following guys.

Appreciated!

Fire

So that's it, all your bad luck over and done in the first week, now it can only get better!! :whistling: :D

Just stick to it, believe in yourselve and the results we all know is there, will come.

GEE HULLE GAS, VUURTJIE!!!!!!

She said she could feel the 36 hour trip in her legs. Managed to shore points in a sprint in the point’s race. She also got a 6th place in the scratch.

Also she mentioned that she used the wrong gearing, used the same than she usually use at the Veledome and said she need to go a gear heavier.

Jy moet super trots op haar wees!!

Just a quick update. Dont have the all the details yet. Had a message on my phone when I woke up.

Maroesjka had a good nights racing last night winning something got a 3rd in the elimination, 4th and 5th in something else. Also finished 5 in the omnium.

Think now that she got the podium feeling we will see a lot more of it.

Edited by Thornman

Guest Frail4Life

Very Well Done Fire!

Thanks for all the Updates.

Keep it up Fire.